What Lurcher Would You Ran

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A Minshaw bred dog,whoop the fooking ass off this feathered piece of shite I currently kennel ??

If i wasn't a big fan of a first x bull/grey. Then i'd try a first x grey/bull

some interesting x on here lads. i've always bought what was available when i needed a lurcher, was never a dog peddler or breeder. this lab x keeps on cropping up and in my old age ( and drunk moment

just been thinking about what lurcher i would ran if i wasnt running a colliex and it would have to be a dhxgh,my misses said it would have to be a kelpie x, so what x would you ran if you was not running what you got?

I wouldnt involve the wife in dog decisions.

she ran a whippet x jrt untill last november when it died of old age

• Like 1

line bred pitx grey x saluki grey or pitxgrey x coursing dog, make great alrounder's I reckon :yes:

Halfx bull/grey dont overshoot like the 3/4,and imo makes a better alrounder :yes:

Yeh, but they,d need to be on a Motorbike to catch an Hare :yes: .

True but you wouldnt catch many with a Saluki x in small fields and besides im not mad for catching Hares,I just liked to see them coursed.

had collie Xs for years, but have always fancied an australian cattle dog x grey

or to go down a completely different direction, a whippet might be fun

Reckon an acd type x a saluki lurcher would be interestin..

had collie Xs for years, but have always fancied an australian cattle dog x grey

or to go down a completely different direction, a whippet might be fun

Reckon an acd type x a saluki lurcher would be interestin..

yeh thinking about it , could throw some very good dogs the acd are clever very tough dogs great guards as well, that bit saluki lurcher in there as well could be good dogs

• Like 1

The ole saluki x can give you a head-ache at times, but when they come over the arising carrying, there quarry ((( were possible that is)) all is for given,

for a poaching dog, that 1/4 lab 3/4 grey was hard to beat, next a good collie x,(((( they are biddable and under command, the saluki x is head strong, but very useful, :yes: