Dress Sense/fashion When You Was 15.

Obviously we're all different ages on here.But why is it the youth of today are so prim and proper?all stereotypes male and female all boys pretty boys/chocolate boys.big arms and fake tan.no individually,am I getting older.Anyway thets get with the titleme at 15

Black doctor martins boots with yellow or red laces

White socks

Skin skin tight jeans,short above top of docs or rolled up

Fred perry T-shirt

Pair of braces either worn up or down off shoulders,colour to match laces

Jacket of 3 different types.crombie with red hankie in pocket,green bomber or Harrington

Sometimes a trilbie hat

And of course a skinhead to which I still have.I would love to dress like that again just for old times sake

PS that was 30 years ago I'm 45 now.

Made me laugh...im a year older...Doc Martins 10 hole steel toecap(cheaper classed as work wear) out of me mums littlewoods catalouge (red laces)...me and my older bro used to save up and buy band Tshirts out of a big advert they had in sounds...and then hack the arms of them...was big time into the punk and Oi stuff,,,red braces on or off (so they caught on everything)...jeans bleached with demestos...couldnt afford a crombie...so my winter collection'...included a donkey jacket...with football scarf worn like a cravat :laugh: '

• Like 2

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Talk about 15 yr olds today all preened and proud, listening to half you lot with your fred perrys etc I'm at a loss as to the difference!   When I was 15 I wore none descript baggy jeans and a whi

First item of clothing I ever really wanted or asked for was a Snake Belt lol anyone remember them?

Walking through are local town last summer I seen a young lad about 14-16in braces whith doc martins on skin head white shirt I just though to myself go on son as he walked up high street past All the

Loafers, Red Blue & white jam shoes or boxing boots, jeans, fred perry or lonsdale cycle top and parka sometimes topped off with a paisley scarf. Either that lot or a two tone suit. Still got my suit and parka in the loft.

Loafers, Red Blue & white jam shoes or boxing boots, jeans, fred perry or lonsdale cycle top and parka sometimes topped off with a paisley scarf. Either that lot or a two tone suit. Still got my suit and parka in the loft.

I totally forgot about my boxing boots until you posted, they weren't very comfortable and made my feet sweat,grey and white laces.

Baggy kecks feathered hair with a 3 star jumper half way up my back.

There's a song about that i'm sure... ;)

ive had it sung to me many a time bosun working with a la or three :laugh:;)

• Like 1

Hand-me-downs for me !

Pain in the ass, as I've got 3 sisters !

I remember once going out (to meet a girl !) in brown flairs with 36 inch bottoms (!),pink shirt and purple corduroy jacket with leather patches on the elbows - shirt collar over jacket, naturally !

The trousers were murder if the wind got you from behind...........

My fashion sense hasn't improved much,but thank God my sainted mother didn't take a photo !

I had a pair of light blue 42" bottom flairs with an 8 button waisband and patch pockets, coupled with 3" platforms or black and white wedge shoes, and a blue and yellow star jumper. What a c**t I must have looked :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Cheers, D.

Briliant was waiting for somebody to mention a star jumper :boogy: just before my time, or time when I could choose what I could wear, but mates older brother wore them and funky monkey jumpers, I wonder how much one would fetch now in good nick?

• Like 1