Ffs Life Sucks

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dave when I was 14 my youngest brother who was eleven at the time fell off a rope swing and shattered the back of his skull on a rock ... As luck happened one of the leading neurologists in the countr

Best of luck to your mate Dave..   7 years ago we were told the same about my Dad, kept in an induced coma for nearly 3 weeks as the operated on his brain, We were told there was no chance of a re

Very true newkid, no matter what any doctor says, theres always hope, my mum was on her deathbed three times in three years, an she still here live an kicking,

Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers but Nigel passed away at 4.13 this afternoon.

R.I.P big man.

We'll all miss you mate.

Terrible news walshie. Life is a fragile thing mate and very very unpredictable. Condolences to his family and you mate.

Really sorry for all his family and friends. as some of you may remember my friends of 38 years died on his way home from a weeks holiday with us about 18 months ago so i understand how youre feeling walshie. It took me a long time to get m,y head round the fact that hed gone. R.I.P. NIGEL

• Like 2