Ffs Haymin....... You better adopt robbo!!! Lol

• Like 1

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Home and sorted now.   Another great weekend as always, not sure why more people don't come to it TBH, because it's a great event. But hey, there loss.   Thank yous.   Dan the man for all the co

I have already approached the bloke who runs the lakes close to me about fishing them for the match. there is a small lake which would be good for us as everybody would catch a good few fish. It has

I can only echo what Arch as already said, another cracking weekend again fair play.   Big thank you and well done to Arch for organising a great event, tidy little venue with us camping 20 feet fro

Posted Images

Home and sorted now.

Another great weekend as always, not sure why more people don't come to it TBH, because it's a great event. But hey, there loss.

Thank yous.

Dan the man for all the cooking. :thumbs: Ken for bringing him and providing the Meat

Liza and Emily for looking after us all day yesterday during the match and keeping everywhere neat and tidy.

Emily for doing the raffle. :angel:

Johnnyboy for being the best auctinoneer ever :yes:

Kev and Robbo for the fishing prizes.

Joe for the best man hug ever. :censored:

Clive for the Chicken for the BBQ

Jim for the amazing amount of effort he makes to get to every charity match we've held and the laughs he give us whilst getting there. Top man.

If iv'e forgotten anyone i'm sorry. We all did our bit though. :yes: :yes:

....But to be honest, the whole weekend is made by those who are there. No fallings out or cross words, dogs that are a credit to all their owners. Different people from all corners of the country getting together to raise as much money as possible for good causes and lots of laughing, eating and drinking. Just as it should be, and long may it carry on.

• Like 13

We took £40 out of the overall total this morning to pay Holly farm for Sunday nights camping, so the revised total now is £1090. My missus will put the cash into my bank account, then transfer it over to the just giving page.

Well done everybody. :thumbs:

• Like 9

I can only echo what Arch as already said, another cracking weekend again fair play.

Big thank you and well done to Arch for organising a great event, tidy little venue with us camping 20 feet from the lake, the fishing was tough but hey ho thats fishing lol. Still didn't detract from a top weekend, cracking grub that would be hard to beat anywhere imo, real tidy job by Dan and Clive thanks boys. Great job done by the young ladies, really got stuck in, awesome stuff ladies.

Finally a big well done to everybody for another great effort with the fundraising, give yourselves a pat on the back you deserve it. Well done to robbo for winning, what a cracking knowledgeable guy he is, meeting up with guys like this makes this event all the more worthwhile.

Brilliant boys....see you next year and some sooner.

• Like 10

As all the above, cracking weekend! Top marks to everyone involved, got back an hour ago, got my shit to sort, I'll post some pics later!

Nice to meet bullmastiff and his family, they mothered us brilliantly lol, great organisation done by Arch, cooking by Dan and Clive, cheers Jim for the haggis, that's tonights tea sorted :D.

Don't know what's made me happiest, Robbo winning the comp to bring it to Cornwall next year, or Ken only catching 3 drams of fish on the next peg to my 3lb :D

Cheers, D.

PS Walshie was quiet? Lol

• Like 4

Another great day seeing the old faces and some new ones. My lad was a bit dubious about coming as he didn't really know anyone and his fishing skills aren't up to much yet, but on the way home he was saying he'd be coming next year. :thumbs: For one reason or another I could only make it for the day this year, but well worth the early start.

If anyone wants to join us next year, don't let your fishing ability or lack of, stop you. It stung a little that I lost my runner-up crown from last year, :cray: but it really isn't solely about the fishing. It's about meeting old and new friends and having a good laugh for a good cause.

Top blokes, every last one of them. Thanks to everyone for their efforts and thanks for letting me be part of it. Long may it continue.

Oh, and thanks to the Otter for making my day by winning the wooden spoon with 1 1/2 ounces. :laugh:

had a visit from Jim earlier, he was looking for somewhere to buy cheese :laugh::laugh: sent him the local farm shop, he could be anywhere in the country now, so keep your eyes peeled for a mad Scotsman driving up and down the same road :laugh::laugh: