Just recieved a letter yesterday saying i have been named as a father of a child and also saying ive got to take a dna test and if i dont i will accept guilt and they will take payments.The cost of the test is 250 which i have to pay and she dosnt have to pay a penny. I cant believe they can do this anybody else been in this situation thanks kieron

Edited by kieron1980

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you still slept with her though ..to be honest it would be a blessing if the kiddies dad is someone else judging by the sounds of your attitude

think of the child and forget the financial output,you made it you help rear it,

Then do the right thing. Find out for sure and man up to your responsibilities, if you have any. You will regret any other path you take that might seem easiest now.

I did give a false name but found out where i worked .lf i dont take a dna they will automatically take it out of my bank.ive allready increased my works pension drastically so they then calculate after the that which is15% of my earnings thanks kieron

I think it's possible I could be.But she is known as a bit of a slag

Then do the right thing.

Find out for sure and man up to your responsibilities, if you have any.

You will regret any other path you take that might seem easiest now.

• Like 6

I think it's possible I could be.But she is known as a bit of a slag

you still slept with her though :laugh: ..to be honest it would be a blessing if the kiddies dad is someone else judging by the sounds of your attitude

• Like 11

Go and see the girl in question and talk to her stop burying your head in the sand like a fanny you had no problems while slipping her a length . If there is a possibility get the DNA test done all the while you are waiting for the results try and ease the tension between you talk to her tell her how you will be there for the kid with her tell her you will pay out of csa it's better for her she will see more of the money .when your results come back if you are just pay your agreed amount straight into her bank each month , believe me mate I've done it for the last 12 years for my eldest lad . Keep the mum onside at all times mate never be a c**t and always be there for the kid you'll soon realise no amount of money compares to the love of your, child . Obviously if it's not yours your £250 quid down next time stick it in her ass

• Like 3