Im On A Diet,apparently

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

that would of hit her on the back of the head as she was going out the door

11.5 stone and she's starving you mate Sounds like she's after the insurance money, unless you're only 4 ft tall like

5.....you fat b*****d

Posted Images

been off work couple months waiting on a shoulder op and although i have plenty time out with the dogs seems its not enough,not quite sure what this effort for lunch presented to me is all about but this aint gonna be easy im thinking.

:icon_eek:

20150105_133626_zpsxaptrwf_edit_14204816

some sort of dusty crunchy thing with a bit low fat spread and limp cucumber ffs,anyone else on a forced diet lol

Fecks sake,,,,,, why not grill a chicken breast,, with a bit of season sprinkled on,,cajun is nice,,,a small potion of rice,, or couple new potatoes ,,or a jacket,,, bit of broccoli ,,,,,far nicer,,, and better for ya

• Like 2

been off work couple months waiting on a shoulder op and although i have plenty time out with the dogs seems its not enough,not quite sure what this effort for lunch presented to me is all about but this aint gonna be easy im thinking.

some sort of dusty crunchy thing with a bit low fat spread and limp cucumber ffs,anyone else on a forced diet lol

Fecks sake,,,,,, why not grill a chicken breast,, with a bit of season sprinkled on,,cajun is nice,,,a small potion of rice,, or couple new potatoes ,,or a jacket,,, bit of broccoli ,,,,,far nicer,,, and better for ya

sure that's on the list got few months of this don't want use everything I can have all in one night lol

You shud join slimming world my other half is in it the food is lovely

slimming world have a day off I'm only 11 1/2 stone lol

11.5 stone and she's starving you mate :hmm: Sounds like she's after the insurance money, unless you're only 4 ft tall like :laugh:

• Like 6

I hate those dry cardboard cracker things you've got there, I would rather eat cold canned cat food

Feel for you! Myself I had donner kebab meat and chips for lunch... Now that's living! Lol

i like cheese on mine as well ;) thats the kebab and chips not that limp shite the op put up,lol
  • Like 1

You shud join slimming world my other half is in it the food is lovely

slimming world have a day off I'm only 11 1/2 stone lol

yep but your shorter than the pretend Spaniard, so eat your sawdust or learn to cook one handed, got one arm not working myself at the mo, want the b***ard cut off :whistling::whistling: