Is "jock" A Racist Term ?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Scottish police are investigating Katie Hopkins, (some idiot non-celebrity), for tweeting the word "Jock" about Scottish People, after receiving a number of complaints. Have we finally reached the poi

Don't mind jock at all country gone mad soon as they took the gollywog of the jam jars we were fecked

It's fecking mental,,,,same as the word paki,,,just an abreveation

Since ww2 the western world has gone and got itself in an out of control mess set on the path of self destruction. Where does it all stop? I mean we're already being taken over by foreign invasion and to speak out against it your labelled racist. It's just wrong. Same goes for everybody wanting to do stuff they think they have to tell everybody on Facebook. What ever happened to mind your own £ucking business.

Edited by Lenmcharristar
  • Like 2

Perhaps if anyone had read what she actually wrote.

She complained about " Ebola bombs being sent in the form of sweaty Glaswegians" The remarked that the nurse was in an English hospital, pointing out the independance was not so important when it mattered was it " Jocksville" ?

She a f***ing retard and should be hung.

But apart from that, nah disnae bother me that shes a spaz, that gets paid to be a spaz.

• Like 2

f***ing fed up reading about it up here.....the amount of scottish folk bothered about being described as a jock or sweaty sock as she used is nothing short of embarrassing.

Get on with it ya daftys.....it's just a name. I reckon 10 years time there will be no comedians out there......they'll be scared to say anything.

Would rather see some mad glesga bird rap the nut on her rather than this public hounding shit!!

A night oot in sauchiehall street sort her right out mate haha

As said it wasnt the jock or sweaty jock it was comments about the poor nurse fighting for her life after catching E bola

What her claim to fame anyway apart from being a arsehole i know she got the most hated award from one tv show ?.

As said it wasnt the jock or sweaty jock it was comments about the poor nurse fighting for her life after catching E bola

What her claim to fame anyway apart from being a arsehole i know she got the most hated award from one tv show ?.

I think she got that part right.....I certainly wouldn't want somebody from another country coming to scotland with Ebola.

I think she got that part right.....I certainly wouldn't want somebody from another country coming to scotland with Ebola.

Not wanting a confirmed ebola case transferred to your country for treatment..., understandable if a bit irrational considering how the woman was actually transferred. The decision to transfer the patient wouldn't have been made by 'sweaty Glaswegians' from 'Jocksville' however, it was most likely part of a pre-determined DoH strategy to contain and treat any ebola cases turning up in the UK, so her comments were a bit wide of the mark in terms of 'who to blame'.

Were her comments racist? Not to me. Were they designed to antagonise Scottish people? A pretty safe bet.

Like I posted earlier, this fcukin desperado is trying to make a career for herself as some sort of outspoken, if 'occasionally controversial', columnist. No publicity is bad publicity as far as she's concerned. Think I read that she even put on weight just so she could make a film of herself losing it again. Then went on to say she hates fat people..... and they're ugly! She's a vile human being, like Kerry fcukin Katona but with no excuses 'cos she had a good upbringing and education.

She may have a point with NHS Scotland sending ebola cases South..., and maybe fat people are ugly :icon_eek: but her points could be better informed and made more 'diplomatically'. She deliberately sets out to offend to promote herself and gain financially. She is a fcuking rat of the highest order in my book..., but maybe not a racist.

Ask a Spanish person the name for a paki and they will tell you a paki is a paki its not racist its a f****n abbreviation ffs. Whatever next Malt suing me for all the welsh/English banter we've had over the years?? The Taff cnut :laugh:

I watched a thing on Jim Davidson the other night...good insight into his life. The shite that he has had to put up with because of his comedy style.

Constantly getting called racist he asked his chauffeur in Dubai who is a paki...."if I called you a Paki would you be offended??"

"No, I am a paki!"

"So what would offend you?"

"Call me an Indian!!"

Lol

a watched that mate did you see the old bird constantly pulling him down saying hes a racist and things like this dont belong in the modern world you cant get away with it now haha

i think he done well in the interview he held nothing back and showed the real Jim Davidson