World's Largest Animal Sacrifice (Graphic Content !)

I'm at a loss to offer any comment on this, but I always thought that Hindu's held cows to be sacred ?

Whatever the 'why's and wherefore's', it seems pretty pointless and unnecessary, to say the least..................

WARNING - VERY GRAPHIC PICTURES !!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2852739/Nepal-devotees-sacrifice-thousands-animals-Hindu-ritual.html?ito=social-facebook

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

who the f**k are we to tell other people what to do

I'll bet it's even worse once there's dead cows lying about ......................

2014 ....hacking heads of thousands of cows as an offering to a god ...... ...wonder what they use their other brain cell for ?..

quite some thing and over her some people have a panic attack at a dog chasing a hare . If you started hacking a cows head off probably get shot. The difference in cultures and beliefs is pretty amazing

Edited by terryd

Fecking disgusting, needs to be stopped, never thought this could happen in the Hindu religion.

not a nice death on these Animals, if this is not a new thing, im surprised iv never heard of it, surely there are World Animal agency trying to put a stop to this cruel mass slaughter, aye religion has a lot to answer for.

Be good if a Hindu priest said " right lads The goddess has had a word with me and she said, instead of killing all those animals instead she would take just one of you for sacrafice for good luck " lol I better fookers wouldn't be a keen then ?