Gazza Arested Again

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My favourite memory of Gazza was when he turned up at the Raoul Moat saga, with fishing rod, a KFC and a few tinnies, to try end the siege. The man's a legend.

How many times can you try and help someone who is just bent on self destruction?   TC

Because in England we dont look after are own,every other f****r yes ,but not our own!!

there plenty people bounced back when the get there head right

Too true.....I've seen it first hand, one of my best mates has a family of alcoholics.......his dad was shitting himself in the street, breaking into the neighbours for money, attacking family members......8 years clean now & managing director of a successful business......it can be done, but he did it himself.....not the rest of the world...

at the moment he just a drunk with a few quid, at one time he entertain a nation, if he had a job an got a bit the limelight again an was helping a few kids along the way wouldn't you watch him on tv

Too true.....I've seen it first hand, one of my best mates has a family of alcoholics.......his dad was shitting himself in the street, breaking into the neighbours for money, attacking family members......8 years clean now & managing director of a successful business......it can be done, but he did it himself.....not the rest of the world...
at the moment he just a drunk with a few quid, at one time he entertain a nation, if he had a job an got a bit the limelight again an was helping a few kids along the way wouldn't you watch him on tv

Be good to see him well again...

Doubt you'll ever see that.

Waste of skin. Helped by family members countless times as well as his fellow professionals. Been given legs up by countless teams and TV stations only to piss the opportunity away. Least George Best was honest and admitted that he'd just carry on drinking even when given a liver transplant. Ffs how many stints in rehab does it take for folk to realise that Gazza is just an out an out pisshead who'll throw any help given straight back in your face and stand and stick the charlie up his nostrils and the vodka down his gullet while everyone piss and moans about him being a national treasure. Some national treasure eh.

• Like 2

Waste of skin. Helped by family members countless times as well as his fellow professionals. Been given legs up by countless teams and TV stations only to piss the opportunity away. Least George Best was honest and admitted that he'd just carry on drinking even when given a liver transplant. Ffs how many stints in rehab does it take for folk to realise that Gazza is just an out an out pisshead who'll throw any help given straight back in your face and stand and stick the charlie up his nostrils and the vodka down his gullet while everyone piss and moans about him being a national treasure. Some national treasure eh.

Wont be long he will be a buried treasure if he don't shape up

• Like 1

Doubt you'll ever see that.

great flute player too
  • Like 2

He cuts a pathetic figure now, sad to see...although no sadder to me than seeing the nick of any other jakey where it's all gone to ratsh!t because of the booze. I've got sympathy for Gascoigne and all alcoholics because to some extent I think it's in the DNA. Just born with with an 'addictive' gene. Bad luck really.

gaza has the best treatment money can buy countless times more chances and better treatment that most ever get and hes not homeless but he and only him can stop him drinking yes i really liked him but he was only a footballer at the end of the day not out saving lifes or finding a cure for cancer yes its sad and will sadly end in a bad way i think