Big Money For Pups

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dog men don't really sell dogs,well the "dog men" i know don't anyway,they breed for quality when needed and surpluss is gifted out even when good money has been spent on the stud no money is taken fo

that's just the way things have gone mate bundle greedy c**ts fleeceing boy lookin big money for pups f****n con men game full of them

i never charged a penny in my life for a pup always gifted to lads i was hunting with, but it seems by the looks of things theres good money to be made all you hear is 300 500 even heard lately 800 fo

You can sell a dog to a nugget for a grand and it will end up a dog worth £20,you can sell a savvy type a mutt for £20 that others would wish to own for a grand.Big prices are for big wallets,gamblers and ego,s.Why is it that the dog nappers are more interested in these pricey Saluki hybrids?,why is it that many are never recovered?.Are they bred from? and how much are their progeny sold for,with a tailored history.

• Like 5

You can sell a dog to a nugget for a grand and it will end up a dog worth £20, you can sell a savvy type a mutt for £20 that others would wish to own for a grand. Big prices are for big wallets,gamblers and ego,s.Why is it that the dog nappers are more interested in these pricey Saluki hybrids?,why is it that many are never recovered?.Are they bred from? and how much are their progeny sold for,with a tailored history.

A fecking great line.... :yes::thumbs:

Edited to add, the next line is bang on the money too.... :yes::toast:

As long as you ain't peddling, and youre breeding your own bitch to keep a pup back for yourself. Then i dont see the harm in charging whatever people are willing to pay. Personally if i were looking for a pup now id want it to be out of the best bitch that had a litter available to me. I'm far from wealthy but my dogs are my most prized possessions and wether they turn out half decent or not they stay with me for life. So as far as in concerned a grand is f**k all to know that I've given myself the best chance at making something decent out of it.

annoys me when people say breeding means nothing its how you bring it on that matters. cos breeding obviously does matter. All breeding needs luck to really click but youre putting the odds well into your favour by choosing the best bred pups you can find. If breeding meant nothing the lurcher wouldn't even exist. In fact no breed would exist.

• Like 1

If I was paying a grand for a sapling and luck came into the equation,id be a fecking nugget,id rather buy 500 lottery tickets.As soon as we hope for luck,then seriously you,ve sourced a pup bred from dross.Quality shines brighter than a ten pound note in a wank parlour.Edited to say ive never been that unfortunate to lose a tenner in such an establishment and I never met my second wife there,in case my sons reading!.

Edited by morton
  • Like 2

Pish,as soon as you seek luck in the ability of your charge then its a chase for redemption,luck plays no part in a lurchers ability in the field,never has and never will,fact.The owners ability to educate the said jukel to its potential can carry a dog only so far,the dogs history and breeding will carry it the rest of the way.

If you have two very well bred dogs you are always going to be half way there being fed the right way as a pup grows and not being run to death by the time its 12 months old helps as well some very well bred dogs are burned out by the time they are 18 months old i think you need a little bit of luck as in the dog doesnt get hurt bad but i really do think that the breeding of both dam and sire and there blood lines have a very big part of how the pups turn out.

• Like 1

Its like this getting a pup and l mean l don't care if its the best off breeding or off your local greyhound Yea still need a bit off luck and the right man behind the dog.500 is nothing for a service now days or for pup out off top breeding.Some ppl pay it some people don't.Some off you need wind your necks in coming on hear having your wee digs f***ing clowns.

incy why call people clowns its an open forum so we all have diffrent opinon, s so ii think your wrong .and £500 for the service of a mongeral is robery again only my opinion but thrn im only a clown lol.
Its the wee digs at some men because they charge 500 for service or this at that for a pup.Who really cares unless your getting a pup or service its nothing to do with Yea open forum or not.If there's a buyer there will always be a seller its the way off life
  • Like 1

southcoast I agree with every thing you said. we know a good dog man can make a pup from anything but you cant beet breeding to lessen the odds of failure the money asked may be to much but the feeling success brings is priceless. however ive seen so called top men pay top money and the dog goes backwards so spending big wont guarantee success. so 100 or a 1000 you pays your money you takes your chance regards two crows.

• Like 3

there worth as much as the owner see's them at if its £20 or £1200 and it's down to the buyer to pay it, it's the was sersierty has gone it's know deferent when buying and selling any thing are you going to pay the same money for a car that's dun 150k as a car that's dun 80k another way looking at it are you going to pay the same money for a pup out jacker's as youre going pay out of well proven dog's.

edited to add

we all don't need dog's that kill 3 out of 3 but the match men do yer we all wont them but were happy with are dog's killing 1's and 2's and honestly how many of are dog's would stand up to the top dog's day in day out. and breeding has a lot to do with it any doesn't dog man will get a pet dog to work to a 1/2 decant standard with a lot of time but how often do they macke 3 out of 3 dog's

Pish,as soon as you seek luck in the ability of your charge then its a chase for redemption,luck plays no part in a lurchers ability in the field,never has and never will,fact.The owners ability to educate the said jukel to its potential can carry a dog only so far,the dogs history and breeding will carry it the rest of the way.

as if its anywhere near that simple. Obviously breeding is important but no matter how good a dog man somebody is theyre still gonna need some luck in just how much ability the pup has. If it was as simple as you say then they wouldn't need to pick the right from the litter cos theyd all be identical in ability

To many people want something for nothing.

You cant put in what the breeding left out. Though a good handler will bring any dog to its potential.

If someone has a well bred animal and has traveled the length and breadth of this country twice a week for 6 or 7 seasons, if its proved itself after being tested to the max. Then you can charge what you like and people will pay for it. Be it for a pup or stud fee.

Something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. So if you have a que of lads willing to pay £500 a pup, then that's what they're worth. You aren't going to sell them for £200 are you.

• Like 1