Surprises When Digging

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had a massive shock once...was using one of those fandangle mrk 3 locators and actually found my ferret!!!

once ferreted a grave yard, didnt dig out up but was bricking it in case i did !!!!

Rats ,cats stoats and weasels once had two hedge hogs the ferrets where going crazy foaming at the mouth trying to bite them had a couple of foxes bolt once a Jill didn't show at a three holer dug d

Was ferreting a small 4 holer a couple of seasons ago when my hob decided to lay up. Gave it 10 minutes then out came the spade. About a foot into the dig when all of a sudden a huge dog fox bolted. His head was stuck in the net tight and I shat myself. He managed to free himself and scarpered. I thought my ferret was a gonna but out he walked without a mark.

• Like 1

have bolted hare,stoat,mink dug down to hedgehog ,grass snake but never fox dogs once put one up from cover and i watched it go down a rabbit set we had just ferreted no doult one day i.ll drop on one good luck this season lads my first trip next sunday

Rats ,cats stoats and weasels once had two hedge hogs the ferrets where going crazy foaming at the mouth trying to bite them had a couple of foxes bolt once a Jill didn't show at a three holer dug down it was a vixen with three cubs ,craziest thing that ever bolted was a bantam cockerel

• Like 3

Bolted a mink once, it went down another warren so bolted it again to the shotgun...

I was ferreting a wood for the commission and i looked over and there was a big light coloured head watching me out the next burrow i fired in the jills but they made nothing of it . I always wondered if it was a mink or a large hob ferret