All said and done.My vote will come from my heart.Count the pennies latter.

You mean Euros if you can get some

Do any of you Scottish "yes" lads want to buy a car? It's a 1990 Pajero 140K miles 3 month T&T I only want £30K for it?

Do you take Salmond make believe money........I can't tell you what it is yet but don't worry, it will be fine !! Lol lol

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unfortunately a lot of English are sick of hearing how England holds the Scottish back.   This vote has done nothing but fracture the union and Scotland.

I'm absolutely disgusted at the fighting in George square Glasgow yesterday, the whole of Scotland were given a choice and the choice was made, no one is any less a scot for voting no and no one is mo

I cant believe there are all these pages arguing who does this and who said that, at the end of the day either vote yes or no on the 18th, there is absolutely no need for all this hostility over it. J

Posted Images

Do any of you Scottish "yes" lads want to buy a car? It's a 1990 Pajero 140K miles 3 month T&T I only want £30K for it?

Do you take Salmond make believe money........I can't tell you what it is yet but don't worry, it will be fine !! Lol lol

I just figured if they will buy this BS from Salmond I would have no problems selling them my motor :yes:

• Like 2

So when do we actually find out the result? I know D-day is tomorrow but when's the official verdict?

I'm in London tomorrow, which is a rarity for me. Not sure if that's a good or bad omen. LOL

Results will start coming in around 2am on Friday morning. We will know the result around 6am. I'm going for a very narrow "no" win, but hope its a yes, as I'm English and a "yes" vote will be better for England .

• Like 2

The attitude shown by certain English camps towards the Scots in the last few weeks has been truly disgusting.

I imagine the no camp has persuaded a few folk to vote yes.

Disillusioned . com

I tend to agree with you matey, I think this country is all the richer in its fabric for having Scots, Welsh and Irish lads along with their own peculiar character in the mix.

It will be a truly sad day if a prick like Salmond manages to destroy that.

I don't know about "better together".......for 300 years we have been "truly exceptional" together.

The rest of the world can't hold a candle to what this nation has done in its history........together !!

Edited by WILF
  • Like 6
The attitude shown by certain English camps towards the Scots in the last few weeks has been truly disgusting.

Disillusioned . com

[/quo

Rake , was that aimed at me ? It's obvious you will vote "yes" and I admire you for following your heart, but surely us English can have an opinion as it will affect us just as much as the Scots ?

Disillusioned . com

I just figured if they will buy this BS from Salmond I would have no problems selling them my motor :yes:

you will need to sell it cos we are no selling any of our oil to you lot to run it and you'll no be able afford the the rest cos they are banging up their prices. you could convert it to steam but the poor quality water you have well there might be to much lime in it and that would feck up you pipes so we might consider selling you some of our sparkling highland spring stuff.

• Like 1

Brigzy

Read all of my posts on this subject.

I have been committedly British all my life. All my posts on here reflect that so you could not be further from the truth.

Simple fact is though, I have never been so confused and disappointed in my life.

Britain will never be the same again.

• Like 5

Agree with you there Rake! Just back from town there bit of a party going on in George square few thousand turned out with flags, all good fun from what I could see, hopefully be a diff kind of party on Friday, fingers crossed