How Old Are Members On Here ? Genuine Question.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

70, fit as a butchers dog, and happy as a pig in shit

old fart now just gone 62 , love lurchers+lamping still keen to get out as when I started 30 years ago. was brought with heinz57's, bull beeds, then had my 1st lurcher when 30, wanted something healt

43 mate but think there's a lot of youngsters here now,judging by some of the shite spouted on here lol

Posted Images

didn't want to pi$$ anyone off by asking the question. just reading some posts on the forum it seems there's a lot of younger folk on here with strong opinions. suppose its the way things are now with everyone on social networking sites etc. mods ought to delete it really.i can see it getting a bit hot later after a few alcopops ;)

Yeh god forbid anyone under the age of 50 have an opinion or have any experience to speak of :laugh:

old fart now just gone 62 , love lurchers+lamping still keen to get out as when I started 30 years ago. was brought with heinz57's, bull beeds, then had my 1st lurcher when 30, wanted something healthy, cheep to buy, and somting to have bit of fun with. and I certainly have done in all this time, been to places with lurchers ,prob would have not with the other dogs we kept back then, met some great people over the years, knock about with trigger2 (jon) now who sound lad :thumbs: . I am fooked now, with bad back,right knee and going deaf lol, and hurt my shoulder bad last year, so really should call it a day now I think really. :yes: But the prob is I am still keen to get out lamping, we went out last night had 20 odd rabbits with his dog Buster and my young dog Buck, got in this morning 4.30 am lol so can see love it , but my body thinks different , and it will prob win in the end , shame really but that life no fooker likes to get old :yes:

Don't think about stoping ray,,,you seen what happens to them old fellas that retire from work,,,have no hobbies ,,,they turn there heels up 6 month later.....keep going till you drop mate,,,

I've always said,,,if I could choose a time to die it would be whilst out working the dogs and ferrets,,,,

hes still plenty left in his tank yet Tomo. he will see his young dog out.

didn't want to pi$$ anyone off by asking the question. just reading some posts on the forum it seems there's a lot of younger folk on here with strong opinions. suppose its the way things are now with everyone on social networking sites etc. mods ought to delete it really.i can see it getting a bit hot later after a few alcopops ;)

Yeh god forbid anyone under the age of 50 have an opinion or have any experience to speak of :laugh:

i have a mate who's only 24 and lives for his dogs and he's a good lad. not on here though

i have a mate who's only 24 and lives for his dogs and he's a good lad. not on here though

Tell him to keep it that way :laugh:

• Like 1

old fart now just gone 62 , love lurchers+lamping still keen to get out as when I started 30 years ago. was brought with heinz57's, bull beeds, then had my 1st lurcher when 30, wanted something healthy, cheep to buy, and somting to have bit of fun with. and I certainly have done in all this time, been to places with lurchers ,prob would have not with the other dogs we kept back then, met some great people over the years, knock about with trigger2 (jon) now who sound lad :thumbs: . I am fooked now, with bad back,right knee and going deaf lol, and hurt my shoulder bad last year, so really should call it a day now I think really. :yes: But the prob is I am still keen to get out lamping, we went out last night had 20 odd rabbits with his dog Buster and my young dog Buck, got in this morning 4.30 am lol so can see love it , but my body thinks different , and it will prob win in the end , shame really but that life no fooker likes to get old :yes:

Don't think about stoping ray,,,you seen what happens to them old fellas that retire from work,,,have no hobbies ,,,they turn there heels up 6 month later.....keep going till you drop mate,,,

I've always said,,,if I could choose a time to die it would be whilst out working the dogs and ferrets,,,,

hes still plenty left in his tank yet Tomo. he will see his young dog out.

you never know jon, :thumbs: Buck would were out any fecker what ever there age young or old lol, thought you was 20 the way run+jump over fences :laugh: