Hunt Sab On Charge

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Remember a while back where a raving lunatic anti had approached a couple of lads and filmed them carrying out fox control with a terrier and started screaming when they shot the fox then posted it on

What the lads were doing was legal , police told her to go but she came back , they should do what they do to hare coursers , take her car , license , fine her and ban her from attending any hunts , w

he handled it far better than most, me included, for i bet many would have shoved that camera where the sun dont shine or worse lol

Posted Images

I took a look at this womans site today, and if any of yous have'nt i suggest yous do...

she is posting comments took from these very forums!

I seen some videos that she has posted up and some hunt followers approaching her....

Yes she is tottally out of order not to mention commiting a few crimes herself, like obstructing a public highway or filming on land where she is trespassing.

But i think the ones approaching her could be a lot more calmer from the outset, afterall they are the ones well within the law! :thumbs:

She was giving it some out with Grafton ,week last Saturday.When asked about this she burst into tears and drove off only she'd aquired a flat tire and had somehow spilt grease on her windscreen so i heard.

wrong Judy ! That's judy gilbert

You are right mate .I assumed it was her .

She was giving it some out with Grafton ,week last Saturday.When asked about this she burst into tears and drove off only she'd aquired a flat tire and had somehow spilt grease on her windscreen so i heard.

wrong Judy ! That's judy gilbert

You are right mate .I assumed it was her .

no just as mad tho.