paulus man invented weapons to help him overcome the size difference, its the lions that are in mans cages not the other way round

go in the cage and explain that then :laugh:

http://durand-digitalgallery.com/wp-content/uploads/main/2012_05/Rubens-Daniel_in_Lions_Den_final.jpg

Nudity alert.

Edited by Mickey Finn

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I was a child I prayed to god and asked for a bike, but I knew god didn't work that way so I stole one and asked for forgiveness instead ?.

I will clearly state that my belief is that God does NOT exist. However, you can't prove that something doesn't exist, so if your telling me that I'm wrong, then I'm going to need some proof. Proof th

I've had a google and they reckon it's about 5000 pairs. What I can't understand if God was so powerful, powerful enough that he can make the world, he could do all these amazing things. He summons a

Posted Images

yes hes the messiah alright,but the jews cruicified him,

archeoptrax is a bird mate,thats it.

before the flood the earth was mainly dry land,when the fountains of the deep broke open (matthew) which is the vault lines at bottom of seas,it flooded the earth,now this super continent pangea that evos talk about never existed,its mathmatically impossible for earths crust to spilt an move as they say,they move mm at vault lines which causes earthquakes,an they slide under an over each other not spilt of completley an move away as evos claim.

there is over 150 nations that have a ww flood recorded in their history books with 8 poeople reoopulating the earth check them out.

well mate I didnt turn to the bible at first,i was a non practicising catholic,an knew the bible was there but didnt realise the truth an sense it made.

I started researching stuff science math history,i knew something wasnt right,an didnt like world system,so hour after hour I searched,aliens,dinosaurs,paranormal ghosts,wars,conspiracys

an to my surprise it led me to the bible,i love truth hate lies,an researched the bible for science math history wisdom facts an bang it dawned on me its all truth an knowledge,amazing mate

before the flood the earth was mainly dry land,when the fountains of the deep broke open (matthew) which is the vault lines at bottom of seas,it flooded the earth,now this super continent pangea that evos talk about never existed,its mathmatically impossible for earths crust to spilt an move as they say,they move mm at vault lines which causes earthquakes,an they slide under an over each other not spilt of completley an move away as evos claim.

there is over 150 nations that have a ww flood recorded in their history books with 8 poeople reoopulating the earth check them out.

well mate I didnt turn to the bible at first,i was a non practicising catholic,an knew the bible was there but didnt realise the truth an sense it made.

I started researching stuff science math history,i knew something wasnt right,an didnt like world system,so hour after hour I searched,aliens,dinosaurs,paranormal ghosts,wars,conspiracys

an to my surprise it led me to the bible,i love truth hate lies,an researched the bible for science math history wisdom facts an bang it dawned on me its all truth an knowledge,amazing mate

so whats your thoughts on the paranormal?

so whats your thoughts on the paranormal?

they were killed in the flood :laugh:

super natural is very real,i had first hand experience in my own home an others,an it was scary an confusing,but once I realised what it was,i wasnt afraid anymore,an got rid of them In jesus christ name,it was demonic entitys masqurading as (friendly ghosts),havent had any bother since I got rid,theyre shit scared of jesus,once you mention his name thats it

I am guessing that when you go to heaven Frazdog you will be able to clearly identify Adam and Eve from all the millions of other people wandering about, it shouldn't be too hard.

yes they will be wearing a leaf and munching on apples

super natural is very real,i had first hand experience in my own home an others,an it was scary an confusing,but once I realised what it was,i wasnt afraid anymore,an got rid of them In jesus christ name,it was demonic entitys masqurading as (friendly ghosts),havent had any bother since I got rid,theyre shit scared of jesus,once you mention his name thats it

f**k sake,,,,,lol

Best post on the whole thread Fraz,tears rolling down my cheeks,where else.

Ive been reading your posts with interest and a certain amount of admiration.........but f**k me the boogeyman !! ....your just taking the piss now :laugh:

Edited by gnasher16

Ive been reading your posts with interest and a certain amount of admiration.........but f**k me the boogeyman !! ....your just taking the piss now :laugh:

if people can defend the 5 loaves and 2 fishes and the water to wine then the boogeymen is not a step to far :laugh::angel:

Edited by desertbred

" Science without religion is lame................Religion without science is blind "........If its good enough for Albert Einstein its good enough for me ;)

But i draw the line at the boogeyman :D

Edited by gnasher16