Synthol... Give Your Head A Shake!

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hate it,,, the Mrs is moody for a whole week.........

We wont allow it in the gym it has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with bodybuilding its like someone walking in the gym with shoes 7 sizes too big its needless,dangerous and plain embarrassing !!

You said it yourself bodybuilding is about size,symmetry,quality and function...............only somebody who has never grasped any understanding of working the body would destroy it in such a way....

Posted Images

Gnasher didn't claim that either example was natural. But it's clear which one is preferable. Steroids don't give you anything desireable if the training, nutrition and lifestyle are not taken seriously, they just increase what your body can achieve in terms of ability. One person is purely looking to inflate themselves, the other is looking to increase their real ability. That second example took a f**k load of work, the first one took none. LOL

Some people aren't happy with what nature alone can give them, they want to be 'superhuman', for lack of a better term. And if they are safe and knowledgeable in chasing that goal, why not... Performance enhancing drugs, steroids, growth hormones etc, it's very interesting to see what can be achieved with them compared to what can be achieved naturally. Not for me, but then I don't need or want them. :laugh: But I get why some do. ;)

• Like 2

People think that steroids are a miracle cure and instantly give you muscles for doing nothing ... But the reality is that the steroid side of bodybuilding is just a small part of what it takes to achieve your goal ... Nobody thinks about the hours Of hard work at the gym the strict dieting balancing the correct amount of time against rest making sure your fluid intake is correct ... To hone a well muscled and balanced body takes dedication ... It's an art ... Almost a science ...but above all its pure brute work and pushing yourself every time your in the gym .......

• Like 2

what i meant nash was the health risk involved now and later on in life injecting roids or that synthol and i have seen myself how hard and dedicated they are when training properly and they do work very hard no doubt about it and are more dedicated than i ever could be but the synthol pic reminds me of popeyes arms in them cartoons and totally un natural but the other looks more natural and looks to have worked out properly granted but is it worth risking your health over

• Like 1

it must be a lack of self confidence or a keep up with the jonesys type thing but how anyone could inject that kind of crap or roids in themselves is beyond me knowing the risks on both either work out and eat right or accept what you are

Its not just unfair to lump Steroids and Synthol together its completely wrong !...........To get the best from steroids you must train HARDER......to get the best from synthol you dont have to train at all.

This is the sloppy disgusting arm of a small minded fool who wants attention but has no guts/dedication/work ethic

twatarms_zps2b001021.jpg

This is an arm which comes from great genetics,years of hard work/dedication/knowledge

realarms_zps7bcad90f.jpg

People who inject synthol are an enemy to any true bodybuilder as they are ridiculing those who work hard for real gains and are passionate about their hobby.

The fellow in the top pic has bingo wings.

Very few people know the true value of steroids to a bodybuilder,infact probably only about 50% of bodybuilders know the true value of steroids so its hardly surprising most folk are horrified at the lengths people will go to in order to reach their goals.

It takes years for a person to reach their full genetic potential infact very few lifters EVER reach their full potential naturally......the myth is that steroids make it quick and easy......yes steroids make it quick and easy for a young lad to make big gains in muscular bulk,but muscular bulk is not quality lean tissue.

I wont get too deep :laugh: suffice to say i just felt the need to correct Blackmaggie in regards to steroids/synthol being in any way remotely similar....no offence chief :thumbs:

the other looks more natural and looks to have worked out properly granted but is it worth risking your health over

sorry didnt see this bit......" risk versus reward "......is any drug worth risking your health over ? Ive never smoked/drank/drugs but i accept millions of people for their own reasons do......its not for me to tell a grown adult they are wrong.......same applies for steroids ;)

LOOK OUT ..........................I've cracked it Ken . I'll be massive :laugh::laugh::laugh: .

An old school friend has spent nearly a decade using steroids but works hard for the results too. He eats way too much salt and doesn't have long enough breaks so I'll be gutted if my heart goes before his.

LOOK OUT ..........................I've cracked it Ken . I'll be massive :laugh::laugh::laugh: .

An old school friend has spent nearly a decade using steroids but works hard for the results too. He eats way too much salt and doesn't have long enough breaks so I'll be gutted if my heart goes before his.

If you stuck a needle in your arm it would come out the other side you spaghetti armed fukcer :laugh: ...........
  • Like 4

The problem is eventually it'll bring down your natural test,won't it?

then if for whatever reason one day you can't get hold of it at some point in the future,you'll basically end up as a fat,squeaky voiced eunuch.

The problem is eventually it'll bring down your natural test,won't it?

then if for whatever reason one day you can't get hold of it at some point in the future,you'll basically end up as a fat,squeaky voiced eunuch.

As always the key word is abuse......some folk will do a lot of cycles over a long time with little time off and still recover fine while some people will do a few cycles per year and their test levels never fully recover its about knowing your body.....Regardless of steroids when a man reaches the age of 30 his testosterone levels get lower and lower every year,some people who have never taken steroids still use a TRT just to keep a high quality of life and good physical condition.......But yes it can shut down your natural production and you may never regain it which is why we always try to steer lads in their early 20,s away from juice as their natural test is still developing.

Just doesn't sit right with me,I can't imagine wanting to go on it unless I was going to die soon,or my quality of life was so poor I didn't care about it.

just seems like delaying the inevitable,with he end result being even worse.

trust me th side effects arnt worth th risk, ive spent many time in the gym, natural, but i know quite a lot of ex gym members on the dla due to strokes and heart attacks, all down to steroid use not abuse, they all got hearts and arteries like 90 yr olds, they used to compete in shows but now every one says if only they knew then what they know now