A Walk.........

I get myself and the mutts on to a nice banking looking over the farm lie down dog each side looking over the sheep and other farm animals and chill bloody lovely after a weeks work !!

• Like 1

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The pure smell of the countryside when you step outside at 4 in the morning ... Fresh and virginal .........

2 week old dead pigeons that you forgot you chucked in the back of the truck..........Matt, what about the smell of IanBs hoop?......you seem very fond of that lately? Lol

Muff!

:hmm: I like the smell of Wild Garlic,...in fact,..back in the day, when I used to eat a rabbit,..the ones taken in the woodland chalk buries, always seemed to have that taste .

It kinda permeated throughout the flesh...almost like a marrionade.... :yes:

• Like 1

Summer rain or that salty sea air at the coast.

was up anderby creek shore fishing last week --sun reflecting off the sea bit of a breeze blowing the sea mist into my face ,for 2 hours I could of been anywhere clear mind not a thought in there ..

• Like 2

was up anderby creek shore fishing last week --sun reflecting off the sea bit of a breeze blowing the sea mist into my face ,for 2 hours I could of been anywhere clear mind not a thought in there ..

Absolutely. I don't get away from it all a fraction as much as I should. Love going to a nice part of the British coast on a scortching day, rarely do but appreciate it all the more when I do manage to. It's as near as I'll ever get to meditation.

:hmm: I like the smell of Wild Garlic,...in fact,..back in the day, when I used to eat a rabbit,..the ones taken in the woodland chalk buries, always seemed to have that taste .

It kinda permeated throughout the flesh...almost like a marrionade.... :yes:

theres a small wood on one of my permissions that has alot of wild garlic in it. ive never tried the rabbits from out of there. but after reading this i will try a couple ive had with the ferrets as i dont mind a spot of garlic.

Absolutely. I don't get away from it all a fraction as much as I should. Love going to a nice part of the British coast on a scortching day, rarely do but appreciate it all the more when I do manage to. It's as near as I'll ever get to meditation.

I love that part of the coast ---- and this threads inspired me to take the week off and fook off there ... :thumbs:

Edited by the_stig