Dog Fighting Documentary On Tonight

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

06-17-2010, 08:45 AM "Betrayal" Today in the pit i did meet my match, but my legs are broken and i can't make the scratch. Please pick me up now so i can fight another day, but money and pride has go

A program on dog fighting yet we get 15 minutes of pheasant shooting wtf has that to do with dog fighting??????

Not seen it yet but not hard to imagine the squalid content of the programme, its been consigned to history for so long the real pitmen either dead packed in moved abroad where its legal or simply in

Posted Images

I thought him who was being interveiwed at the driven pheasant shoot was a bigger tit for participateing in this documentry than the idiots with the balaclavas on.

absolutely when she mentioned dog fighting he seemed somewhat lost with what to say I wonder what kind of documentary they conned him into believing they where making.he did come over as a total tit if you notice most of them carry their slips the wrong way round any proper shooting man would know how to shoulder a slip.

I thought him who was being interveiwed at the driven pheasant shoot was a bigger tit for participateing in this documentry than the idiots with the balaclavas on.

absolutely when she mentioned dog fighting he seemed somewhat lost with what to say I wonder what kind of documentary they conned him into believing they where making.he did come over as a total tit if you notice most of them carry their slips the wrong way round any proper shooting man would know how to shoulder a slip.

And what's the proper way ???

With the buckle/zip at the top and the other end down. That way, should the fastening failed the gun will not fall out on to the ground.

• Like 1

we don't know how much editing there was,that could have been 1 of 1000 seemingly completely random questions.

we don't know how much editing there was,that could have been 1 of 1000 seemingly completely random questions.

Any body who is involved with the countryside and its pastimes for the sake of our heritage should tell these types who want to make these documentrys to f**k off imho.

• Like 2

With the buckle/zip at the top and the other end down. That way, should the fastening failed the gun will not fall out on to the ground.

:thumbs:

The worst thing that ever happened to pitbulls was ******* and ****. End of

you missed white chavs out who seen them has a status symbol hanging round street corners etc and i think white chavs were has much if not more as they were a bigger percentage of owners the worst thing that happened to the pits is joe public mass producing pups and never understanding the breed and i think the genuine pitmen of old and today are and would be upset at whats happened to the breed
  • Like 1

sadly a percentage of the genuine pitmen sold dogs to anyone and everyone and are a key factor for the situation today.they are the easiest going breed once reared right and even the game bred dogs are placid as hell,even more so than the non descript type that are never used for anything but a pet.These idiots on that programme ,I BELIEVE have no idea how to handle a dog,when they tried to seperate the 2 combatants with chunks of timber ,well that was proof enough.The show was farcical and possibly invented by some dopey animals right wing for their own agenda.a stupid show with stupid people.

• Like 7

sadly a percentage of the genuine pitmen sold dogs to anyone and everyone and are a key factor for the situation today.they are the easiest going breed once reared right and even the game bred dogs are placid as hell,even more so than the non descript type that are never used for anything but a pet.These idiots on that programme ,I BELIEVE have no idea how to handle a dog,when they tried to seperate the 2 combatants with chunks of timber ,well that was proof enough.The show was farcical and possibly invented by some dopey animals right wing for their own agenda.a stupid show with stupid people.

:thumbs::yes: