• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dead Mans Shoes.  

Debbie does Dallas.........

Goodfella's... i have it on dvd an never watch it.... but for some strange reason whenever its on telly i HAVE to watch it

Posted Images

Red is a good film about revenge.

Almost anything with Clint Eastwood in, but especially Gran Tourino

Legends of the Fall with Brad Pitt and Anthony Hopkins

Fight Club with Brad Pitt and Edward Norton

Most things with Brad Pitt

Blazing Saddles....

As I've said before :D

Inglorius b*****ds

The life of Brian

The road to Perdition

The wolf of wall street (last cinema film I watched, V good I thought)

• Like 1

if you look back at the choices here,can you see the trend?ALL FUKIN VIOLENT FILMS,what is wrong with you lot,whatever happened to the likes of 'the sound of music'' or watership down.good clean family fun that you can sing along with also.no wonder theres so much death in the world :no::laugh:

• Like 2

if you look back at the choices here,can you see the trend?ALL FUKIN VIOLENT FILMS,what is wrong with you lot,whatever happened to the likes of 'the sound of music'' or watership down.good clean family fun that you can sing along with also.no wonder theres so much death in the world :no::laugh:

have you seen watership down ? Rabbits fighting to the death by tearing each other's throats out ?
  • Like 3

have you seen watership down ? Rabbits fighting to the death by tearing each other's throats out

No way would I want my dogs to try and take general woundwart... Nasty f****r lol

• Like 1

That wolf of Wall Street is some film,,,,I would have loved to haved partyed with that fecker ,,,lol...

Forest gump is one of my all time favs,,,,

Also avatar was some film,,,but best watched at the cinema,,,in 3d,,, far better than the hurt locker that took all the oscars of it that year,,,just a typical going oh yank stuff

• Like 2