Worst Job You Have Ever Done???

My worst job was roofing hate heights and wouldnt get off the ladder onto the roof boss told me go home and was more than happy too boss pulls up outside next morning petting the hooter .... Roll over back to sleep lol now drive a truck and do scrap metal.waste clearance rubbish jobs ect self employed have time off when I want and no boss or set hours lovely for me cos im a lazy bustard when it come to work

my kind of man....... :D

ldv or transit........ :hmm::hmm::thumbs:

Lol

transit tipper all the way ;)

100% :D........getting another one this week, crew cab but not a tipper :( will do for now tho and get out earning again :) you far from derby????
Yeah had couple crewcabs decent things I wanna get a 125 got a 90 and quite sluggish lol and in herts mate quite a drive old betsy probly wouldnt make it haha :D

mk 5 or mk 6 mate??? :D mines a mk 5 lol i like the banana engine........easy to work on and breaker yards are full of them for bits :D

shame i got about 20 tonne of hardcore to shift and could do with another truck on the job lol.........keep busy pal........ ;):victory:

Ive access to a luton with tail lift aswell pal ;)

there a god send to mate!!! my mates got for house removals.......works 7 days a week and makes a small fortune!!!

Yeah me mate does same and does alright too how long you got left on the job if you need hand could speak to me mate about the luton if theres work for 2 ;)

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

a plasterer mate of mine asked if i wanted a days work on Thursday........said i would but wish i never now.......   got to the job at 8am, a lovely old cottage in picturesque settings, it certainl

Worst job I ever had.   This one.

Just for you born,,,,lol    

Posted Images

My worst job was roofing hate heights and wouldnt get off the ladder onto the roof boss told me go home and was more than happy too boss pulls up outside next morning petting the hooter .... Roll over back to sleep lol now drive a truck and do scrap metal.waste clearance rubbish jobs ect self employed have time off when I want and no boss or set hours lovely for me cos im a lazy bustard when it come to work

my kind of man....... :D

ldv or transit........ :hmm::hmm::thumbs:

Lol

transit tipper all the way ;)

100% :D........getting another one this week, crew cab but not a tipper :( will do for now tho and get out earning again :) you far from derby????
Yeah had couple crewcabs decent things I wanna get a 125 got a 90 and quite sluggish lol and in herts mate quite a drive old betsy probly wouldnt make it haha :D

mk 5 or mk 6 mate??? :D mines a mk 5 lol i like the banana engine........easy to work on and breaker yards are full of them for bits :D

shame i got about 20 tonne of hardcore to shift and could do with another truck on the job lol.........keep busy pal........ ;):victory:

Ive access to a luton with tail lift aswell pal ;)

there a god send to mate!!! my mates got for house removals.......works 7 days a week and makes a small fortune!!!

Yeah me mate does same and does alright too how long you got left on the job if you need hand could speak to me mate about the luton if theres work for 2 ;)

ill PM you now mate..... :thumbs:

I have had a few shite jobs to say the least.

Chicken factory in broxburn was shite.

Loads shite factory jobs and labour intensive.

All I wanted to do when I was at school was be a keeper since I was a small kid.

Got a job as a Ghillie at 17, f**k me I wish I had went to school instead of skiving and running dogs and ferreting lol.

On a Stalking estate in the middle of now where nearest shop or pub was 40 miles away and couldnt drive.

Nothing to hunt as no rabbits or f**k all except deer.

Done it for 6 mnths put me right off been a keeper.

The army was another shite job stuck it out for about 13 years.

Now sat on my fat arse at a desk all day.

One extrememe to the other on so many dif levels lol

What didn't you like about the army moocher ?

Nothing I loved it till David Cameron come along.

What David Cameron was in the army with you ........

• Like 2

The worst/best job I ever done was working on a scallop trawler all round the Irish Sea and North Sea you would work for 20 hours a day and get 4 hours a day too eat and sleep for 4 days straight till you got 4 hours sleep heading back too a harbour too then unload 600 bags all weighing about 35kg each in about an hour was a f***ing nightmare of a job u would be sleeping and still working at the same time it took u too complete exhoustion and beyond then as uve landed you would get about £700 in cash put in your hand and spend the next 3 days getting pissed in every pup you could find shagging every dirty slut or any women willing too open her legs wich generally ended up in fights for shagging some one else's girlfriend or having a full on riot in some small town with 20 folk trying too kill you and the crew they were the good old days even mind going threw the canal in the old rust buckets drinking in every pub along the canal you could find another bad one I done at a time I was up in cairns Australia was working in a fruit juicing plant you would stand next too a bin lifter racking bananas apples organges on to a converarr with the steamer just below you working 12 hour shifts you would sweat so much we used too have too rub vasalene all over your balls ass crack and thighs just too stop the chaffing and god it was stinking some of the fruit you see going into the juice puts you of it for life loads others I've done as well just can't mind them all

• Like 1

I have had some rubbish jobs, but I always used to have fun with them.

For example, at a chem factory, I used to draw funny patterns on my clothing in bleach and tell the boss the bleach had splashed in that smiley face pattern...totally by accident. I would put bottles on the conveyor belt the wrong way too, so that I could get extra time off, when the machine screwed up haha.

Got fired from McDonalds on my first day. The customer said they wanted a BigMac meal. I asked what drink. They guy said "I don't care mate. Surprise me." So simultaneously shouted "BOO" as I lunged forward at him. How was I supposed to know he had a dodgy heart? He laughed, but his wife complained and I was told to go home, and not worry about coming back tomorrow. I did get a free McDonalds lunch from them....so who got the last laugh really?! That'll show them!

Did security work for a while. That was hysterical! For minimum wage, did they really expect me to stop anyone from stealing? I'm not getting a blackeye over a tin of beans! Screw that. Pay me more and I'll take more risks. For minimum wage, you get minimum effort. Everytime a manager told me off...well, needless to say, there was less effort put in on my behalf. I once leaned in and told a guy, "I know you have vodka up your shirt. I'd suggest putting it back and coming back in 4 hours when I finish my shift." That was a lot of effort to do that, so I naturally had to take a 2 hour lunch break! Obviously.

Working with a couple of Kurdish guys at ParcelForce loading and unloading lorries, at the night shift, was harsh. But it was good to learn Kurdish and be able to chat with them in their language. The things they used to say about the boss were hysterical! Propper laugh. Boring job, back breaking effort, but highly educational on Kurdistan.

Other than that...not sure really. Just general low paid boring jobs that you just have to make fun of.

You want a job? You sound like a great employee

Haha, good answer. Thankfully these were just temp jobs when back from uni during the summer holidays. If you're predicted a First in Business Management, and are doing a temp job that sucks, you'd probably just have as much fun as possible too.

I now run my own business part time, and work fulltime in a major insurance company helping develop the client base to companies like Google, Barclays, Santander, and many others.

They offered me a good wage, and training to help me build my own business, I work my socks off for them. At the moment I'm training 3 new division staff members for the new product we're releasing, developing the computer system, and increasing sales by 15% (my target, but I'm pushing above target at the moment).

If you want to offer me a job, it needs to be a damn good offer haha.

For example, at a chem factory, I used to draw funny patterns on my clothing in bleach and tell the boss the bleach had splashed in that smiley face pattern...totally by accident. I would put bottles on the conveyor belt the wrong way too, so that I could get extra time off, when the machine screwed up haha.

Got fired from McDonalds on my first day. The customer said they wanted a BigMac meal. I asked what drink. They guy said "I don't care mate. Surprise me." So simultaneously shouted "BOO" as I lunged forward at him. How was I supposed to know he had a dodgy heart? He laughed, but his wife complained and I was told to go home, and not worry about coming back tomorrow. I did get a free McDonalds lunch from them....so who got the last laugh really?! That'll show them!

Did security work for a while. That was hysterical! For minimum wage, did they really expect me to stop anyone from stealing? I'm not getting a blackeye over a tin of beans! Screw that. Pay me more and I'll take more risks. For minimum wage, you get minimum effort. Everytime a manager told me off...well, needless to say, there was less effort put in on my behalf. I once leaned in and told a guy, "I know you have vodka up your shirt. I'd suggest putting it back and coming back in 4 hours when I finish my shift." That was a lot of effort to do that, so I naturally had to take a 2 hour lunch break! Obviously.

Working with a couple of Kurdish guys at ParcelForce loading and unloading lorries, at the night shift, was harsh. But it was good to learn Kurdish and be able to chat with them in their language. The things they used to say about the boss were hysterical! Propper laugh. Boring job, back breaking effort, but highly educational on Kurdistan.

Other than that...not sure really. Just general low paid boring jobs that you just have to make fun of.

Haha, good answer. Thankfully these were just temp jobs when back from uni during the summer holidays. If you're predicted a First in Business Management, and are doing a temp job that sucks, you'd probably just have as much fun as possible too.

I now run my own business part time, and work fulltime in a major insurance company helping develop the client base to companies like Google, Barclays, Santander, and many others.

They offered me a good wage, and training to help me build my own business, I work my socks off for them. At the moment I'm training 3 new division staff members for the new product we're releasing, developing the computer system, and increasing sales by 15% (my target, but I'm pushing above target at the moment).

:laugh::laugh:

Do you have any management experience?

No job offers to you but can't you offer us some good animal insurance instead? :whistling::laugh:

• Like 1

Ratmanwan do you remember this

We got asked to clean out a flat owned by a lady that was an propa drunk

The job wasn't all that bad been in worse until

In the middle of the room between the sofa and the TV was one of those great big ceramic fancy plant pots

The ones that hold about 20 gallon

This had been used as a toilet and was full to the brim we didn't know if it was liquid or solids

So gave it a kick well that just Broke the skin what a smell it was a bit of both

The plan was to lift it real carefull carry it to the window and throw it out into the skip bellow

All went to plan safe landing

All I wanted to do when I was at school was be a keeper since I was a small kid.

Got a job as a Ghillie at 17, f**k me I wish I had went to school instead of skiving and running dogs and ferreting lol.

On a Stalking estate in the middle of now where nearest shop or pub was 40 miles away and couldnt drive.

No but he truely f****d the armed forces.

Only thing I can moan about is the torries f****d the forces up

They did for some regiments but made it better for others ........

To be honest I couldnt have gave to fucks about any of the regiments or redundces cause I wasnt effected.

Generally it was the sick lame and lazy that got paid of or lads that were 20 year full screws.

What does piss yu off is when tey change pensions and pay freezes for 5 years.

cut allowences.

Think I was the only person I know or heard off who has ever had a pay cut, from 33k to 29k lol

To be honest I couldnt have gave to fucks about any of the regiments or redundces cause I wasnt effected.

Generally it was the sick lame and lazy that got paid of or lads that were 20 year full screws.

cut allowences.

Think I was the only person I know or heard off who has ever had a pay cut, from 33k to 29k lol

What regiment were you ? Oh and agree the changing of the pension scheme was horrendously shit .........

cut allowences.

What regiment were you ? Oh and agree the changing of the pension scheme was horrendously shit .........

The royal reg of artillery were the big uns are at lol

Pensions are totally pish now not worth doing 22 now.