Subway Are Removing Pork Products.

Talk of boycotting doesn't address the problem ! It just allows them to hold on to the ground they've stolen from us.

Nothing will be achieved while we sit around bitchin' ! The time for action draws ever nearer !

• Like 2

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wouldn't wipe my arse with a subway serviette   Worst sandwiches in the world fake crap bollocks.   I once caused a major issue in a KFC in Preston by asking for non halal chicken, then I told th

See? Right there. That's Wrong.   " unless you happen to drive into a council estate " ? Yeah.   " unless you happen to drive into the suburbs " ? Okay.   " unless you happen to drive into the c

they will be f****d for breakfasts then, to be honest subway is shite anyway.

Posted Images

Ok, so I don't really understand the issue?

If you run a food business, and that outlet is located in an area, which has a high population of muslims, and the vast majority of passing foot fall is muslim. . . . .. you would have to be a retard if you didn't take measures to get those folk through the doors.

It's just standard.

Just emailed thier head office telling them i wouldnt be eating in any subway because of the decision not to sell pork products

That's what's needed - ACTION !

I've just done the same. (Never went there anyway, bit they don't know that !)

Make your voice heard !!

If you run a food business, and that outlet is located in an area, which has a high population of muslims, and the vast majority of passing foot fall is muslim. . . . .. you would have to be a retard if you didn't take measures to get those folk through the doors.

It's just standard.

Just tell them it is lol

It's just standard.

Yeah as there all a franchise companies.

So they can pick and chose what to sell in what areas.

It's not sub way that's problem here. It's the government for allowing towns and areas to be Muslims majority.

What you want a shop keeper todo stock meat no one wants to eat in the area?

Wouldn't wipe my arse with a subway serviette :laugh:

Worst sandwiches in the world fake crap bollocks.

I once caused a major issue in a KFC in Preston by asking for non halal chicken, then I told them I wasn't a Mussie and I didn't want to eat their shitty halal crap. I was asked to leave :laugh: :laugh:

Did you get your hole though? :laugh:

• Like 1

Just emailed thier head office telling them i wouldnt be eating in any subway because of the decision not to sell pork products

That's what's needed - ACTION !

I've just done the same. (Never went there anyway, bit they don't know that !)

Make your voice heard !!

Seriously? How can a shop not sell what they want? We don't own the shop, so who are we to dictate what they sell? If you don't like what a shop sells, don't shop there. You don't even shop there and your outraged enough to write emails of complaint lol. Mad world we live in.

It's just standard.

Well I see it like this mate....

They can twist there meals too suit the customers but if I've read it correctly then there will be no pork sold. Is that correct?

If so they have taken away 'my' choice in my country.

I'll no be back.

• Like 7

Just done the same. :yes:

Told them I wouldn't t be eating at their branches as I don't agree with Halal as a means of slaughter as I considerit cruel and I do not want pork substitutes in my food

A shops changed its menu..... The end is nigh..... :laugh:

Thin edge of the wedge mate

It isn't though is it? It's been happening for years. Personally if I could pick 1 shop id be happy if it was Muslims only it would be subway. The stuffs shit, they're welcome to it.

• Like 1

I know it's only a menu on a shop but when is the end? When all pork products are banned from schools? from restraunts? from supermarkets? This is not an Islamic country (not yet anyway) the banning of ANY product to satisfy a fanatical minority don't sit right with me if it's no problem to anyone else then that's up to the individual.

In 20 years time will I need to go to a specialty meat producer to by non Halal pork from "under the counter" in a brown paper bag?

Death by a thousand cuts mate...

• Like 5

I know it's only a menu on a shop but when is the end? When all pork products are banned from schools? from restraunts? from supermarkets? This is not an Islamic country (not yet anyway) the banning of ANY product to satisfy a fanatical minority don't sit right with me if it's no problem to anyone else then that's up to the individual.

In 20 years time will I need to go to a specialty meat producer to by non Halal pork from "under the counter" in a brown paper bag?

Death by a thousand cuts mate...

I know what your saying mate. If the government change the menu then yes, I agree, it's something to shout about. We don't pay into these shops though, they are independent retailers and can sell what they like. That's the bottom line.

• Like 1