I'm sorry but..... what the hell are you saying???? or trying to??

I just read 27 pages of mostly morons asking why, when they should be reading whts Dy has typed.......

And one person who thinks he is Sherlock holmes, Poirot, and bloody Hetty Wainthropp rolled into one!

Where is his evidence of this web of lies? if he got this "info" off the net by Dymented's own hand, then it's public so can be posted!

Can't post without revealing the OP's full name which is something I have been advised against doing, so I won't.

Evidence will be forthcoming when it does go to press or possibly sooner for those that have donated.

The OP has said all long that he was not given or shown a warrant, that he had a piece of paper waved at him when 9 police officers and the RSPCA seized 9 dogs and he could get no information from them. In actual fact, on the 14th March 2014, during an unrelated visit to his home, police officers found that he was growing his own cannabis, the OP cooperated fully and even opened his garden sheds for them, where some of the plants were growing. The OP was convicted of this offence on or around April 18th 2014, fined, ordered to pay a victim charge and costs.

This thread and others, including the facebook page show evidence that the OP posted stating that the day of seizure was 14th March 2014, so far from the ugly affair he has portrayed on here, he was cooperative and conversing with officers during the search and went on to be convicted of those charges.

It's lucky that he has stated on here that he wants the RSPCA to take him to court, because I think you'll all find that they are and the truth will come out in the wash so to speak.

I only posted in here as I saw mention of another charity auction and If I can at least make people question and think before parting with more money, it is worth any flack I get.

I find the support the OP has had on here to be admirable and speaks volumes about what a wonderful community you are to want to help him so much, but when I know that you are being taken for a merry ride, I don't want to stand by and let you all just carry on.

Lol so he was growing a bit of weed..... And what??? Thousands of sandal wearers sneak tonnes of smack in every week! Not exactly crime of the century is it? And what has that to do with his dogs being stolen bu the arsepca??

Please do feel free to elighten me ;)

ps "morons" because the amount of joeys asking questions already obviously and clearly answered on there beggers belief!

• Like 2

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Get Clive to push every charge possible all the way mate, I'd be phoning papers and everything, all over facebook you name it, take them for everything

right here is the update i was charged by the rspca with 6 charges keeping 9 dogs for animal fighting being present at an animal fight causing an animal fight cruelty to a dog causing s

Just got conformation from the solicitor ect the warrant seems to have legality issues the dogs seized seems to be illegal have to wait 14 days for a response from the chief constable then its court a

Posted Images

I just read 27 pages of mostly morons asking why, when they should be reading whts Dy has typed.......

And one person who thinks he is Sherlock holmes, Poirot, and bloody Hetty Wainthropp rolled into one!

Where is his evidence of this web of lies? if he got this "info" off the net by Dymented's own hand, then it's public so can be posted!

Can't post without revealing the OP's full name which is something I have been advised against doing, so I won't.

Evidence will be forthcoming when it does go to press or possibly sooner for those that have donated.

The OP has said all long that he was not given or shown a warrant, that he had a piece of paper waved at him when 9 police officers and the RSPCA seized 9 dogs and he could get no information from them. In actual fact, on the 14th March 2014, during an unrelated visit to his home, police officers found that he was growing his own cannabis, the OP cooperated fully and even opened his garden sheds for them, where some of the plants were growing. The OP was convicted of this offence on or around April 18th 2014, fined, ordered to pay a victim charge and costs.

This thread and others, including the facebook page show evidence that the OP posted stating that the day of seizure was 14th March 2014, so far from the ugly affair he has portrayed on here, he was cooperative and conversing with officers during the search and went on to be convicted of those charges.

It's lucky that he has stated on here that he wants the RSPCA to take him to court, because I think you'll all find that they are and the truth will come out in the wash so to speak.

I only posted in here as I saw mention of another charity auction and If I can at least make people question and think before parting with more money, it is worth any flack I get.

I find the support the OP has had on here to be admirable and speaks volumes about what a wonderful community you are to want to help him so much, but when I know that you are being taken for a merry ride, I don't want to stand by and let you all just carry on.

Lol so he was growing a bit of weed..... And what??? Thousands of sandal wearers sneak tonnes of smack in every week! Not exactly crime of the century is it? And what has that to do with his dogs being stolen bu the arsepca??

ps "morons" because the amount of joeys asking questions already obviously and clearly answered on there beggers belief!

I make no judgement on someone smoking or growing weed. I couldn't care less. Dymented has had you all believe that on the 14th March, the police and rspca entered his property, didn't show him a warrant or give him any information about why they were doing it. What the conviction report tells you is that he was fully cooperating with the police on 14th March, showing them around his sheds...so plenty of opportunity to ask to see the warrant or why it was all happening.

In short, you don't have to believe me. I don't blame you if you don't...the truth will come out, I know that and so will everyone else when it does. I won't then come on here and say I told you so because I get no pleasure in this....but I also cannot stand to think of people donating to a scam. If some of the money has been paid to Clive Rees, the people who donated have been funding the OP's defence...read into that what you will.

Like I said. My only motive in posting is to save people funding a scam, that's all.

Yes, on the other forum we mostly all questioned it because we were getting a very different version of everything than you were getting on here, so that makes people question.

The OP has, through his own stupidity, put nails in his own coffin. As I said...the truth will out.

I will also add...throughout the other thread, I was polite to Dymented and repeatedly stated that if he could prove things to be true, that I would support him in any way I could....something I can do given my experience with animal welfare cases. I just won't blindly believe things when they don't add up.

I'll also add, I am not a defender of the RSPCA. I have had to work alongside them a lot and the organisation leaves a lot to be desired and has a lot to answer for themselves, but not in this case. In this case, I am behind them 100%

I've read every post on that thread and sorry to pop ya bubble but what has been said on there is exactly what has been said here.

As for the march 14th etc that just tells ne a man is embarrassed about being busted!

I'm sure he'll been on soon enough ;)

I make no judgement on someone smoking or growing weed. I couldn't care less. Dymented has had you all believe that on the 14th March, the police and rspca entered his property, didn't show him a warrant or give him any information about why they were doing it. What the conviction report tells you is that he was fully cooperating with the police on 14th March, showing them around his sheds...so plenty of opportunity to ask to see the warrant or why it was all happening.

In short, you don't have to believe me. I don't blame you if you don't...the truth will come out, I know that and so will everyone else when it does. I won't then come on here and say I told you so because I get no pleasure in this....but I also cannot stand to think of people donating to a scam. If some of the money has been paid to Clive Rees, the people who donated have been funding the OP's defence...read into that what you will.

Like I said. My only motive in posting is to save people funding a scam, that's all.

Yes, on the other forum we mostly all questioned it because we were getting a very different version of everything than you were getting on here, so that makes people question.

The OP has, through his own stupidity, put nails in his own coffin. As I said...the truth will out.

Your talking loud and saying nothing.

So.. what are the nails he is putting in his coffin?

Seems to me you are doing your best to assisinate his character.

• Like 1

So a member has been caught with a grow had his dogs seized for apparently digging /fighting and one in there care has killed the other??

The OP was visited at his home by the police on an unrelated issue, when the cannabis was found. He cooperated fully with police and it was taken to conviction. There are no details of the "unrelated" visit that took him to his house that day, but it was the 14th March 2014 that he has posted all along that his dogs were seized. His version of that day, as told to you was untrue. If he cooperated enough to open his sheds for the police, why could he not have asked again to see and be shown the warrant?

That made me extremely suspicious, so I will say here that I have reported the OP. What happens now will, as I say, all become public knowledge when it goes to court.

You've all been conned, I can't prove it, but I don't need to as it will come out anyway....I just don't want anymore people donating to fund him when that money is not being used to fight for a dog that tragically died.

I do believe the dog died,I do believe that happened in RSPCA/Private kennel care and they need to answer for that, but that is the ONLY part of the OP's story that there is real truth in.

Just keep looking at the headlines in October. I don't have a date, I have no interest in playing detective, I just wanted to get to the bottom of what seemed untrue.

Your talking loud and saying nothing.

So.. what are the nails he is putting in his coffin?

Seems to me you are doing your best to assisinate his character.

He's doing that himself.

I'll leave here now. I may come back as I genuinely have enjoyed reading this forum, but my intention is not to convince any of you of anything....just giving you a heads up.

The last thing I will say for now is that, even if just for the sake of trying to prove me wrong...look at everything with the assumption that it is all a lie and then see where you end up. If you all want to continue to just believe everything, go ahead, but don't be blind to the possibility that you have all had the wool pulled over your eyes.

• IanB unpinned this topic