St George's Day.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welsh was my first language and proud!! Anyway happy Georges day to my English friends, fly the flags with pride. F**k Allah. I heard some chap in Birmingham is keeping his flag INDOORS as it might

wont be getting touched by a priest either way.......

Aye your special alright, f***ing special needs

Posted Images

Funny how we are so important to our neighbors......................if it was St Andrews day or whatever the Micks and Taffs ones are called and they opened a topic on it i wouldnt say a word id want them to know i couldnt give a monkeys bollock about them !.............. when you read through this topic you start to realise just how special us English are ;)

• Like 3

Funny how we are so important to our neighbors......................if it was St Andrews day or whatever the Micks and Taffs ones are called and they opened a topic on it i wouldnt say a word id want them to know i couldnt give a monkeys bollock about them !.............. when you read through this topic you start to realise just how special us English are ;)

Whatever the micks and taffs ones are called !!! Ignorant f****r get your head in some books and learn about your country whilst your laid up with heartburn :laugh: ............

Whatever the micks and taffs ones are called !!! Ignorant f****r get your head in some books and learn about your country whilst your laid up with heartburn :laugh: ............

My country is England................i know what i want to know about it..............couldnt really give a shit about St Brendan or St f****n Rhys whatever they call themself ;)

Heartburn i wish !

My country is England................i know what i want to know about it..............couldnt really give a shit about St Brendan or St f****n Rhys whatever they call themself ;)

Heartburn i wish !

Do you class yourself as British or English ? Oh and his name is St David and he was actually welsh and not a fukcing Turk :D ..........

• Like 1

as if loads of this thread is made up by non english posters lol you juat sound small time lol. st george was a greek in byzantium in what is modern day turkey i believe. plus st george was given to us by our norman leaders as an inspirational saint for battles in france our true patron saint is st edmund. happy st georges day.

saw on news a pub in Kent decided to hang a Union Jack in case the English flag caused offence :icon_eek: Offence to who? Or needn't I ask? I lived in America a while, I'd like to see someone try pulling a Texans flag down :D

I did a little test while I was over there in the back of a taxi while being driven to Dallas airport, I'd shut my eyes and open them and see how long it took me to see a flag... I can't remember even having to look out the other side of the vehicle, there would always be at least one stars and stripes or a lone star flag in sight! Those southerners are beyond patriotic! They fly flags the size of lorries from the tops of buildings! All manor of flag etiquette etc.

• Like 1

And I have absolutely no doubt that if anyone tried to damage one of their state or national flags, they would be met with the sharp end of an AR-15 or Colt 1911. It'd be considered an act or war to those boys.

Thank f**k I have no wish to go there lol

Can I ask why you've used the American dialog for neighbours? :hmm::laugh: