St George's Day.

Welsh was my first language and proud!! :tongue2: Anyway happy Georges day to my English friends, fly the flags with pride. F**k Allah. I heard some chap in Birmingham is keeping his flag INDOORS as it might offend foreigners :icon_eek: Some folk need a good kick up the azz :yes:

• Like 4

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welsh was my first language and proud!! Anyway happy Georges day to my English friends, fly the flags with pride. F**k Allah. I heard some chap in Birmingham is keeping his flag INDOORS as it might

wont be getting touched by a priest either way.......

Aye your special alright, f***ing special needs

Posted Images

Welsh was my first language and proud!! :tongue2: Anyway happy Georges day to my English friends, fly the flags with pride. F**k Allah. I heard some chap in Birmingham is keeping his flag INDOORS as it might offend foreigners :icon_eek: Some folk need a good kick up the azz :yes:

Don't know why the welsh insist on speaking that shite language lol

Bout 12 people in the world speak it, waste time.

What does it matter where George came from? St Andrew wasn't Scottish and St Patrick wasn't Irish.

Fact of the matter is St George is the patron saint of England. Got the flags on my van today and anyone who doesn't like it can get over it.

What does it matter where George came from? St Andrew wasn't Scottish and St Patrick wasn't Irish.

Fact of the matter is St George is the patron saint of England. Got the flags on my van today and anyone who doesn't like it can get over it.

:victory:

Be great if it was recognised and celebrated more in England though, our kids all dress up to go to school on St Davids Day. Its getting eroded out of society in England mores the pity. Glad to see you're celebrating it Dave. :thumbs:

• Like 3

The same shite every year. Yeh we know his history. Yeh we know were he was from. Yeh we know. We have hesrd it read it and still we are ENGLISH. The little country the changed the world and does all your heads in. Every world class competion you lot dont qalifie for or get knocked out early Of Lol. ST GEORGE OF ENGLAND. HIP HIP HOORAY. Look out for the flag in BRAZIL. Oooops forgot you aint. going.

He is patron saint not only of England but also of Aragon, Catalonia, Georgia, Lithuania, Palestine, Portugal, Germany and Greece and of Moscow, Istanbul, Genoa and Venice. LOL

And at every competition you enter you can't even sing your own anthem !! :D

You share your anthem and your patron saint, you must be so proud !! :laugh:

Only coz everyone wants to copy the English :laugh: :laugh: Besides who the fook wants David, Andrew or Paddy as their saint ffs :laugh: :laugh: :tongue2:
the scotch want st Patrick for their saint for every st Patricks day the people celebrate it over here by wearing Celtic tops???? Now what an English patron st of ireland achieves by supporting Celtic is beyond me. Lol

he was welsh not english :thumbs:

• Like 1

True that Johnny. The Welsh, Scots, Irish seem to have no bother celebrating, much like the english here and its good to see but as a whole it sounds like some are afraid to celebrate St Georges day. Theres been radio progs debating whether its right to fly the English flag. WTF :icon_eek: I dread to think what UK will be like in 20 years time if we keep kow towing to the tribes.

And as for whoever said why speak Welsh? Easy, its my language. Im proud of being Welsh (and British). I don't care if im the only one who speaks it.

Anyway no need for debate, happy St Georges day to you guys :thumbs:

• Like 4

Its regional dialect just like geordie, scouse, etc is English. I'll be sure to tell my kids they're speaking jibber-jabber and not Welsh then is it?

I'll look forward to hearing Jerusalem in Brazil when England sing there anthem then. :hmm:

. JIBBER JABBER Is CARNY BUTT

Mushroom who's the Patron saint of Spain and is his dad on the magic roundabout?

There is no one size fits all patron saint in Spain although Yogi Bear is pretty well liked.

As for his dad being on the Magic Roundabout..... I couldn't say, but his mum was in "Crouching Taliban Hidden Burkha" :thumbs:

:victory:

Be great if it was recognised and celebrated more in England though, our kids all dress up to go to school on St Davids Day. Its getting eroded out of society in England mores the pity. Glad to see you're celebrating it Dave. :thumbs:

. Come and have a walk round here its celebrated flags every were.
  • Like 1