St George's Day.

The same shite every year. Yeh we know his history. Yeh we know were he was from. Yeh we know. We have hesrd it read it and still we are ENGLISH. The little country the changed the world and does all your heads in. Every world class competion you lot dont qalifie for or get knocked out early Of Lol. ST GEORGE OF ENGLAND. HIP HIP HOORAY. Look out for the flag in BRAZIL. Oooops forgot you aint. going.

He is patron saint not only of England but also of Aragon, Catalonia, Georgia, Lithuania, Palestine, Portugal, Germany and Greece and of Moscow, Istanbul, Genoa and Venice. LOL

And at every competition you enter you can't even sing your own anthem !! :D

You share your anthem and your patron saint, you must be so proud !! :laugh:

Only coz everyone wants to copy the English :laugh: :laugh: Besides who the fook wants David, Andrew or Paddy as their saint ffs :laugh: :laugh: :tongue2:

:laugh:

Its Saint Dai to you, you heathen !! :laugh:

At least ours was Welsh. :tongue2:

The same shite every year. Yeh we know his history. Yeh we know were he was from. Yeh we know. We have hesrd it read it and still we are ENGLISH. The little country the changed the world and does all your heads in. Every world class competion you lot dont qalifie for or get knocked out early Of Lol. ST GEORGE OF ENGLAND. HIP HIP HOORAY. Look out for the flag in BRAZIL. Oooops forgot you aint. going.

He is patron saint not only of England but also of Aragon, Catalonia, Georgia, Lithuania, Palestine, Portugal, Germany and Greece and of Moscow, Istanbul, Genoa and Venice. LOL

Only coz everyone wants to copy the English :laugh: :laugh: Besides who the fook wants David, Andrew or Paddy as their saint ffs :laugh: :laugh: :tongue2:

DEWI SANT i think you mean as for anthems. The english is understood world wide welsh is only under stood by North wales were you speak mongrel welsg patigonia speak the true welsh tong The sweatys have about 5 k who speak the galic. As for are anthem JERUSERLEM. No finer balad. BUTT. 2 Ts

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welsh was my first language and proud!! Anyway happy Georges day to my English friends, fly the flags with pride. F**k Allah. I heard some chap in Birmingham is keeping his flag INDOORS as it might

wont be getting touched by a priest either way.......

Aye your special alright, f***ing special needs

Posted Images

the scotch want st Patrick for their saint for every st Patricks day the people celebrate it over here by wearing Celtic tops???? Now what an English patron st of ireland achieves by supporting Celtic is beyond me. Lol

DEWI SANT i think you mean as for anthems. The english is understood world wide welsh is only under stood by North wales were you speak mongrel welsg patigonia speak the true welsh tong The sweatys have about 5 k who speak the galic. As for are anthem JERUSERLEM. No finer balad. BUTT. 2 Ts

Jerusalem isn't your anthem though is it, though I agree it should be or "Land of hope and glory".

Welsh is understood and spoken throughout Wales not just by the gogs, granted its not as popular as it was but theres been a resurgance of late.

the scotch want st Patrick for their saint for every st Patricks day the people celebrate it over here by wearing Celtic tops???? Now what an English patron st of ireland achieves by supporting Celtic is beyond me. Lol

Now I've heard it all :laugh:

The Paddies with an English patron, the Sweaties with a Greek one, whatever next :laugh: :laugh:

Well St Andew is about as Scottish as the Syrian desert and he didn’t even manage a hill, best he could do was get roped to a funny shaped cross. These fella’s are not holding up to scrutiny, recon we need a review to get some locals involved. If it must be Biblical perhaps St Edmund, mind wasn’t his dad German, can’t be having a German Royal family LOL.

Jerusalem isn't your anthem though is it, though I agree it should be or "Land of hope and glory".

Welsh is understood and spoken throughout Wales not just by the gogs, granted its not as popular as it was but theres been a resurgance of late.

No it aint. Its taught in schools my nephews speak fluent. South wales It is not the first languge. My great gran could not speak english lol. And jerusalam is the english anthem.

Its regional dialect just like geordie, scouse, etc is English. I'll be sure to tell my kids they're speaking jibber-jabber and not Welsh then is it?

I'll look forward to hearing Jerusalem in Brazil when England sing there anthem then. :hmm:

Now I've heard it all :laugh:

The Paddies with an English patron, the Sweaties with a Greek one, whatever next :laugh: :laugh:

I'm pretty sure the sweaty one's jewish,just with a greek name.

Well St Andew is about as Scottish as the Syrian desert and he didn’t even manage a hill, best he could do was get roped to a funny shaped cross. These fella’s are not holding up to scrutiny, recon we need a review to get some locals involved. If it must be Biblical perhaps St Edmund, mind wasn’t his dad German, can’t be having a German Royal family LOL.

Aye mate same as Mohammed spoke with a man in the sky while chilling in a cave or anyone of the other prophets did their magical crap/claimed God spoke to them etc.......... it doesn't hold up to scrutiny :laugh: :laugh:

Its regional dialect just like geordie, scouse, etc is English. I'll be sure to tell my kids they're speaking jibber-jabber and not Welsh then is it?

I'll look forward to hearing Jerusalem in Brazil when England sing there anthem then. :hmm:

Can mind my grandad speaking Welsh when I was young..... I was always wiping my face when we went round, hawking greenies up at while he spoke :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1

Can mind my grandad speaking Welsh when I was young..... I was always wiping my face when we went round, hawking greenies up at while he spoke :laugh: :laugh:

Hey lad how's it going = cough spit phlegm cough spit !! :D

Can’t see how it would upset anyone, after all he was an Arab, born in Palestine, father was a Greek and mother a Palestinian lol likely spoke Arabic. Rule Britannia… haven’t we got any heroes of our own???

Aye willy Wallace lol

Is that like wheres wally? Stripy jumper fella