What Things Do You Like About The Summer

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fukcing pervert ..........

Daylight for the 5 a.m. dog walk/run, the smell of barbeques, sitting out the back garden drinking until midnight after a long sunny day, the sound of lawn mowers, swifts screaming & hearing a bla

Fucksake mate, you ever thought of doing an advert for aided suicide lol

You English guys looking forward to the World Cup? I hope you get a decent run, keeps an interest in it. Obvioulsly I don't want you to win it god forbid lol, quarters would do.

Summer ain't far away, getting a wee taste of it. What do you like about the summer?

I can't wait for the flies and wasp's to do my head in aswell as those lovely midge bites..summer would not be summer without all those big itchy red spot's.. :D ..also the smell from the local pig farmer when he spread's a load of pig shite on the field on those warm summer night's just after you have hung a load of clean washing on the line..and don't forget when everone who like's rave music all of a sudden think's everyone else does and turn up the volume and open all the window's in there car and house..the sight of all those broken glass lambrini bottle's from all the drunken teenages really float's my boat also...but what i like most about summer is the increase of warm weather warrior's who seem to crawl out of the wood work with there out of control fat and unfit dog's..good bye summer :bye: and roll on next winter.. :D

Summer ain't far away, getting a wee taste of it. What do you like about the summer?

I can't wait for the flies and wasp's to do my head in aswell as those lovely midge bites..summer would not be summer without all those big itchy red spot's.. :D ..also the smell from the local pig farmer when he spread's a load of pig shite on the field on those warm summer night's just after you have hung a load of clean washing on the line..and don't forget when everone who like's rave music all of a sudden think's everyone else does and turn up the volume and open all the window's in there car and house..the sight of all those broken glass lambrini bottle's from all the drunken teenages really float's my boat also...but what i like most about summer is the increase of warm weather warrior's who seem to crawl out of the wood work with there out of control fat and unfit dog's..good bye summer :bye: and roll on next winter.. :D

Fucksake mate, you ever thought of doing an advert for aided suicide lol

• Like 4

Summer ain't far away, getting a wee taste of it. What do you like about the summer? I ain't one for laying about but I like being outdoors, it just feels better with the sun on your back. I love how all the gorgeous fit birds come out with the short skirts :laugh: where the f**k do they go in the winter, do they hibernate? I love a BBQ, I could eat one every day :)

is there any fit birds in scotland ?

• Like 1

"I can't wait for the flies and wasp's to do my head in aswell as those lovely midge bites..summer would not be summer without all those big itchy red spot's" (Millet)

You wanna borrow a wet suit, keep the flies etc off LOL

• Like 1

love getting out of the house at 3am and going for a walk with the dog

nice and peacefull, no f*cker with a fat staff to myther you

and doing abit of fishing with the lad and generally taking it easy

baw always remember that fit bird walking down the street is some one elses f*cking headache :laugh:

not having to chuck a chunk of cash in british gas`s direction.......being able to get a bit more done ... pub lunches sat out with a cold beer... things to look forward to my daughters graduation. my middle son moving out into his own house.and my holidays.cashing in my second private pension in august .. biggest jobs to do slap a load of woodstain on anything that dont move in the garden and painting the render on the garage ..

Summer ain't far away, getting a wee taste of it. What do you like about the summer? I ain't one for laying about but I like being outdoors, it just feels better with the sun on your back. I love how all the gorgeous fit birds come out with the short skirts :laugh: where the f**k do they go in the winter, do they hibernate? I love a BBQ, I could eat one every day :)

is there any fit birds in scotland ?

It depends Albert, how fussy are you?

It seems to me, going by the answers on here, one of the biggest set backs regarding winter is woman covering up :laugh: I think to beat winter blues woman should show more leg, well everything I suppose. Just waiting on mushy coming on bragging like f**k about Spain :laugh: ahhhhhh it's refreshing to know though that he ain't getting f**k all till October :laugh: it won't be speedos he'll be wearing this summer, it'll be a customized 34EE Thong bra :laugh: