What Things Do You Like About The Summer

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fukcing pervert ..........

Daylight for the 5 a.m. dog walk/run, the smell of barbeques, sitting out the back garden drinking until midnight after a long sunny day, the sound of lawn mowers, swifts screaming & hearing a bla

Fucksake mate, you ever thought of doing an advert for aided suicide lol

Summer

Early mornings, mist just coming off the river and your already sat there set up and raring to go,

out in the estuary up to your chest running a live eel through for bass

Early morning mooches with dogs, the terrier putting the odd rabbit out for run

Beer gardens with a load of mates having the craic and taking the piss

Getting over to Guernsey and in the sea everyday, on kayaks, boards etc

Dropping everything and pissing off to cornwall last minute, wetsuits, rods and a truck full of kids, dogs plus the missus

f*****g love the summer

cornwall :whistling::whistling: -----------------------------------------------------dont forget your passport ;)

• Like 1

Summer

Early mornings, mist just coming off the river and your already sat there set up and raring to go,

Dropping everything and pissing off to cornwall last minute, wetsuits, rods and a truck full of kids, dogs plus the missus

f*****g love the summer

cornwall :whistling::whistling: -----------------------------------------------------dont forget your passport ;)

Passport will be out Wednesday morning, nice hotel, on the beach and no kids for 3 days......bliss :D

If it's that late in August ,, might get along,,,,,,not for fishing or owt,,,but I might bake a cake.......

Just had visions of Tomo in a Mary Berry pinney Knocking a cake out :D

I don't want to know about your dirty thoughts of me,,,, mind I do look good in a piney and wellys

Knocking wasn't the best adjective I suppose :icon_redface: .....................but you took it to the next level with the wellie's :D

Watch out for Gem if your cooking out doors mind ;) ................... :D:D

Daylight for the 5 a.m. dog walk/run, the smell of barbeques, sitting out the back garden drinking until midnight after a long sunny day, the sound of lawn mowers, swifts screaming & hearing a blackie singing at dusk, leaving for work wearing a T-shirt, Sunday afternoon sessions in a beer garden...and the moment you laugh & say fcuk it I'll just take a sickie tomorrow, fly fishing for trout in the last hour of daylight when a rise comes on and your fly is working a treat, taking my kids camping, hill walking in the highlands with little or no clouds on the tops to spoil the views......and obviously (some) burds wearing much less. B)

• Like 5

Daylight for the 5 a.m. dog walk/run, the smell of barbeques, sitting out the back garden drinking until midnight after a long sunny day, the sound of lawn mowers, swifts screaming & hearing a blackie singing at dusk, leaving for work wearing a T-shirt, Sunday afternoon sessions in a beer garden...and the moment you laugh & say fcuk it I'll just take a sickie tomorrow, fly fishing for trout in the last hour of daylight when a rise comes on and your fly is working a treat, taking my kids camping, hill walking in the highlands with little or no clouds on the tops to spoil the views......and obviously (some) burds wearing much less. B)

I

Summer

f*****g love the summer

Passport will be out Wednesday morning, nice hotel, on the beach and no kids for 3 days......bliss :D

YOU lucky ..................barsteward :cray::cray: ........................... :D

• Like 1

Summer

f*****g love the summer

in the words of gem ------------------------------------outdoor sex :D

• Like 1

Summer

f*****g love the summer

in the words of gem ------------------------------------outdoor sex :D