What Things Do You Like About The Summer

Summer ain't far away, getting a wee taste of it. What do you like about the summer? I ain't one for laying about but I like being outdoors, it just feels better with the sun on your back. I love how all the gorgeous fit birds come out with the short skirts :laugh: where the f**k do they go in the winter, do they hibernate? I love a BBQ, I could eat one every day :)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fukcing pervert ..........

Daylight for the 5 a.m. dog walk/run, the smell of barbeques, sitting out the back garden drinking until midnight after a long sunny day, the sound of lawn mowers, swifts screaming & hearing a bla

Fucksake mate, you ever thought of doing an advert for aided suicide lol

I like being able to set my traps and search for nests without constantly having to rush everything back indoors because of f**king rain! (And, for anyone who's missed it; I'm a legally licensed ringer. Don't try this at home)

• Like 2

Pretty much the same as you Baw, especially those fit birds.... The older I get, the more I appreciate summer! :yes:;)

I'm the same mate, the older I get. I'm into kayaking and the rain don't really matter but this winter I've noticed when its coldish and wet, I'm trying to find excuses lol. One of the mildest winters too. I've had my hands practically falling off with the cold but this winter...... Think I'm getting gay mate, can't even blame the ecig lol. Those fit birds though, wow. They're worth getting out of bed for ;)

well my son getting married in june, so that's a big thing got lots of people going to that both sides . Prob have few time wasters come to visit me this summer, got my house up for sale , had few all ready all like it but here no more, I think some folks just like to have nose about lol

The long summer nights sitting on a garden bench catching the last of the sun with a cold beer and looking at the fit looking girls and getting out fishing nothing better then enjoying a days fishing on the rocks looking like a red lobster

The long summer nights sitting on a garden bench catching the last of the sun with a cold beer and looking at the fit looking girls and getting out fishing nothing better then enjoying a days fishing on the rocks looking like a red lobster

Aye, the fishing is the haws. I could tell a wee story regarding fishing and a fit bird going swimming in nothing but a white bra and thing knickers but you wouldn't believe me :laugh: I was there and I find it hard to believe, it wasn't the only thing hard mind you :laugh:

well my son getting married in june, so that's a big thing got lots of people going to that both sides . Prob have few time wasters come to visit me this summer, got my house up for sale , had few all ready all like it but here no more, I think some folks just like to have nose about lol

Is it online? Put a link up so we can have a squatch :laugh:

Lighter mornings, Wimbledon, camping on a beach, BBQ and when younger music festivals (im not exactly old now mind lol). I usually go over to Ireland in July too and that's always good times :D

Lighter mornings, Wimbledon, camping on a beach, BBQ and when younger music festivals (im not exactly old now mind lol). I usually go over to Ireland in July too and that's always good times :D

That reminds me, Rockness is cancelled this year, it was good for fit birds :(