What Things Do You Like About The Summer

I fukcing hate the summer ........

sorting that roof out sun on your back working late into the evening cold beer after thats 2 days sorted socks ...

I hate the sun ... I hate late light nights ... Nettles and brambles everywhere ... I do like the opportunity of getting out with the dogs at first light which you can't do in the winter .........

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fukcing pervert ..........

Daylight for the 5 a.m. dog walk/run, the smell of barbeques, sitting out the back garden drinking until midnight after a long sunny day, the sound of lawn mowers, swifts screaming & hearing a bla

Fucksake mate, you ever thought of doing an advert for aided suicide lol

Long sunny evenings down the allotment or stood on a beach as the sun sets rod in hand waiting for a big tug

:laugh:

Long sunny evenings down the allotment or stood on a beach as the sun sets rod in hand waiting for a big tug

:laugh: nothing perverted about gardening :D

I want a double figure one of these they keep getting away so far

imgp2235.jpg

Edited by terryd

Nice evening strolls,bit of sun on the back,smell of fresh cut grass,quenching the thirst,holidays,low tops/high skirts........................but all that go,s out the window this year its all about...............BRAZIL :boogy:

Nice evening strolls,bit of sun on the back,smell of fresh cut grass,quenching the thirst,holidays,low tops/high skirts........................but all that go,s out the window this year its all about...............BRAZIL :boogy:

What the fanny haircut ??? ......?

• Like 1

If it's that late in August ,, might get along,,,,,,not for fishing or owt,,,but I might bake a cake.......

Your just a gluten for punishment you ain't ya :D you remind me of bill Murray in the dentist chair, Steve Martin the dentist in little shop of horrors :laugh: