Tattos Sleeves

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like plastic tits and botox.....tattoos on women just reeks of desperation to me......cant beat a naturally attractive woman who doesnt have to try too hard.

I have one sleeve, just a personal thing. I like it, couldn't care less what anyone else thinks. Plenty of things I don't understand but other folk enjoy it so more power to them. I don't think it mak

Good post that mate, my pop was covered back and front.......they got done by hand in a prison camp when my old man was in the army.The lad who did them must have been very skilful as it was all freeh

The lad just helped for suggestions and in true wanker thl fashion geys no help but just the normal crowd talking shite

BEEP........BEEP........BEEP.......

Mmm, nothing wrong with my roadrunner one.

I have 14 and all to do with what I have and what I still enjoy in life. Some love em and some hate them.

As for your sleeve you will need an arm the size of a gorilla to get all that on and make it look good. The characters will be very small so not much room for detail. Good luck and don't dive in at the first tattooist you find, research,research,research.

??

I have got loads of tattoos including a dragon that wraps all around my body ... It starts on my toe and finishes on my shoulder .... f**k my I must be rocky van dam segal lee :laugh: ...........

Well, there that myth busted, thanks socks :laugh:

never been a fan of sleeves,but has been said no my arms what do i care.

got half dozen various tats myself,dont really regret them,had them that long dont even notice anymore.wouldnt add to them now.think there for the under 35 age range.

In my younger days i knew lads who had some very public tats lol swastikas on there necks and face. in later years costs them thousands to remove.even at the time i did think they were pretty smart.part of me is gratefull i had a father who would have serioiusly hurt me if i had walked in the door with a swastika on my coupon lol

i honestly believe he would have cut it out with bread knife

never been a fan of sleeves,but has been said no my arms what do i care.

got half dozen various tats myself,dont really regret them,had them that long dont even notice anymore.wouldnt add to them now.think there for the under 35 age range.

In my younger days i knew lads who had some very public tats lol swastikas on there necks and face. in later years costs them thousands to remove.even at the time i did think they were pretty smart.part of me is gratefull i had a father who would have serioiusly hurt me if i had walked in the door with a swastika on my coupon lol

i honestly believe he would have cut it out with bread knife

I know you ain't kidden either, I know my old man would have too.