Sign in to follow this  
Born Hunter

Won £1M.....

Little cottage on a good bit of land with water, a 4x4, quad, large kennel set up with a fair few dogs, a massive koi pond, pay off parents mortgage, help brother buy his first house, but other than that I wouldn't work again...hopefully. I'd like to think I could grow and rear a lot of my own stuff...

Recently did some work for a fella who'd won 6 million and was obviously bored shitless was happy to stand and chat and clean up, I' d go round the world and when i got back i'd go again..

Dewi

That's definitely a thing I'd invest a 100k in'

Seeing the world

The full Monty

Cos when you drawing your last its no good thinking iv X amount in bank

Iv a massive house ect ect

But what have I seen and done

Mmmm

Fook all lol

Life is for living.

• Like 3

That's the thing for me lads, i'm not really fond of flying plus not particularly bothered about seeing the world anyway, I would probably go round England in a camper van Max and Paddy style....on my tod :laugh::laugh:

I don't mind travelling, in fact I've worked in a few corners of the globe. But until you know you're own island to the fullest, I don't think you can justify the global search for satisfaction

It's not enough, a million quid ain't what it used to be you know :)

• Like 2

A lot myself included would never earn a million quid in a life time anyway so it would do for me :laugh:

is £1M enough to retire on?

I'm 33....if I couldn't work out how to use a million to retire I'd be a f***ing idiot!!

• Like 2

1 M aint enough i only put the lotto on when its been a rollover or the euro millions is above 50M , other half would want his own farm , i know what house i would buy already its only 700,000k . Build some cracking kennels , build a muckle indoor pool, Put a bar in and have loads of partys

• Like 1

It's not enough, a million quid ain't what it used to be you know :)

Exactly, we could all say what we'd do with 10M or 100M but 1M is an interesting amount. It really don't buy you that much these days! LOL. I don't think I'd be retiring on it but invest 1/2 wisely should enable me to semi retire....

• Like 1

Canny believe some folk couldn't quite happily live a hassle free life of 1 million...lol

• Like 2

I'd buy a million pounds worth of pure Peruvian Charlie and ship it to Blighty, chop it up 50/50 and make a fortune pmsl :laugh::laugh::laugh: