Anyone Still Smoke A Pipe?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don`t smoke either,, used to smoke years ago and still love a rollie. I even have a wee pipe tool with a baccie knife and bowl cleaner on it, all brand new for when I get ma new pipe.     I just

My best mates dad has always smoked a pipe. He's got advanced MS and has no movement except a little in his head, one of my most important jobs when I worked on their farm was filling and lighting his

Posted Images

:icon_eek: Coincidence lol I saw an old boy here today puffing his pipe and thought I hadn't seen one for ages :yes:

My old man used to smoke one :laugh: remember as a kID I used t love running throught the big heavy clouds of smoke.... It used to piss him off proper as I'd constantly be running infront of the telly :laugh:

• Like 2

Not sure I'm old enough but when I move to the c**t-ry I will grow a beard, wear an aran sweater and definitely smoke a pipe!

I've got the beard, been considering the pipe and all if truth been told! :icon_redface::laugh:

Not sure I'm old enough but when I move to the c**t-ry I will grow a beard, wear an aran sweater and definitely smoke a pipe!

I've got the beard, been considering the pipe and all if truth been told! :icon_redface::laugh:

condor ;)

I did things arse about, I used to smoke pipes in my early 20's, then moved on to cigarettes, now I've quit and am on e-cigs. Used to enjoy smoking a pipe, it is relaxing and not like smoking a ciggy, more thought provoking somehow. I had a normal type pipe, a meerschaum pipe and a churchwarden, which is one of those really long ones. Funnily enough I was thinking about getting a e-pipe :D If you do get a pipe, the black cherry tobacco is out of this world but I cant remember the brand and tobacconists are quite rare now, although I think its available on line :thumbs: To be honest smoking a pipe under a clear sky, looking at the stars helped keep me sane back then :laugh:

• Like 1

As a kid my dad used to smoke a pipe and cigars, every monday morning when i was getting ready for school i had to suffer the smell of my dads bad arse from the ale and the smell of the pipe or cigars in the bathroom as i brushed my teeth.

But every christmass we my brothers and sister would go down the tabaconist and by him some good shag lol, cherry, cherry vanilla ect it used to make christmas feel like crhistmas.

He stopped for a while and in the last five years or so started up again, so at crhistmas i set off down to get some nice baccy for him, well i could not find a tabaconist anywere to get some of that nice smelling stuff.

Yeh then you are completely justified to go around leaning on farmers gates looking like you own the place and looking very wise :victory:

• Like 1