Anyone Still Smoke A Pipe?

Saw that on ebay last week, and was tempted.

Sat out the front today with the Monte Christos from greengrass and they were superb .My mate was made up with the smoke, very pleasant.

Dixie you`ll need to recommend me a few cool baccies bud. Something flake, or ribbon cut, lol,, something easy for me to start with.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don`t smoke either,, used to smoke years ago and still love a rollie. I even have a wee pipe tool with a baccie knife and bowl cleaner on it, all brand new for when I get ma new pipe.     I just

My best mates dad has always smoked a pipe. He's got advanced MS and has no movement except a little in his head, one of my most important jobs when I worked on their farm was filling and lighting his

Posted Images

my grandad smoked one & it used to stink .. he had loads of fancy bowls & chose to use a mankey old one ..he also used to burn the arm chair covers with the sparks off the pipe when he was getting it light :laugh: ... my nan had antimacassars on the arm chair he sat on & used to make him put his pipe in an old cracker tin as he kept setting fire to his trousers :laugh: .......... he would come to our house cussing about me nan .. bloody nagging me again he would say

• Like 2

Seems daft,, but it`s somit I`ve promised mesell for ages. Even if I only smoke it once a month, ah`ll be happy , lol

Plus,, it`s a bloody work of art as well,.

It`s my silver wedding anniversary this year, and Mrs Aboot has bought me a solid silver zippo to light it with. :laugh: total posin twat me like,,

The Zippo will end up burning your fingers more than lighting the Pipe :laugh: get a pipe lighter, they direct the flame into the Bowl...,but don't tell the missus :icon_redface:

Go into Grahams on Rose St.. ask to sample the Aromatics,,The've got their own inhouse Whiskey Blend would prob suit you...and if you like a certain cigar ,get them to match up a blend for you..

That won't be your last pipe once you get going :yes: Different pipes ,Different smokes , you'll just keep adding ..

Make sure you keep the bowl clean ,you'll need a Rimmer..plenty out east :D and some pipe cleaners for the stem..It's a science you know !

Look forward to jumpers and shirts full off wee holes for the first few weeks ,until you get the burn right ,srtting fire to your crouch etc,,,ENJOY !!

• Like 2

I will mate, thanks

I`ve got the pipe insert for the zippo as well ! lol

I`ve no doubt the aromatics will get tried,, my missus loves the smell so I`ll have to try them, but they will have there own pipe ! hahaha I see a collection on the horizon.