F4Cking Police

What's the crack on this one lads and keep it sensible please

Was out tonight me and a pal in my 2 seater van and 2 dogs in the back with another mate in a car behind with 1 dog and was on our way to permission for some lamping at 1 am when the police stopped us and my van has got pest control written all over it and my numbers,so told them what we was doing and going to some permission to run a few rabbits for the farmer as I do pest control and to cut along story short the copper said if we even catch rabbits on our permission we can get nicked and even if we come off our permission and had rabbits in the van and he can prove the dog caught them we would be nicked as under the 2004 act it's against the law for any dog to hunt a mammal,to be honest I don't know much about this but all I know is I am a fast as my dogs on my toes if them c**ts come into a field and forgot to say than scanned the dogs micro chips aswell,any ideas on where I stand on this as in future if they stop me I am just going no comment all the way after giving my name

• Like 1

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If pest control is your job no think you would be better finding out the law personally i think the police is just being a smart ass

If you got pest control all over your van ,i would of thought you would have known the law.

Put a complaint in.

Print the hunting act off and keep it in motor, then show them and politely explain which is his arse and which is his elbow, usually you'll find they may still try and be fuds, and arrest you anyway and waste taxpayers money & time with a case of which their is no answer for , thus effectively wasting police time. I've decided next time this is the case to take their name and number and inform them that before they carry out this action that if they pursue this then because they are no different to you or I, you will be contacting your lawyer to see where you stand with a countercharge of wasting police time.

• Like 2

I work with a few ex coppers and I sometimes pick their minds ,

City/town coppers haven't a clue mostly on laws like this

Put complaint in like been said ,as its got to be looked into and its a black mark against them

If they stop/ search you ask for stop and search form. Tape the conversion, (try filming but if their switched on they can tell you to turn it off under terrorism law)

but above all be polite and tidy and most of time unless you got a right cock you will be on your way, im not a fan of the police in any way but at end of day their human (just lol)

:laugh: I'd politely tell them that if they are going to enforce the law then maybe they should spend 5 minutes learning it. I'd then take their names and numbers and report them to their boss. And if they are being proper c**ts, I'd be recording the whole thing on my phone.

• Like 1