• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whoa , Aaron , you don't pick easy targets do you ? Hot meat is a wrestling god ! he wrastles gators for fun , don't mess with him or he will Nagasaki nose throw all over the fkin place as for Socks ,

Lol Arron my youngest girl would slap the fukc out of you ... Run along and play now there's a good boy .........

Arron as much as I would love to accommodate you I find no pleasure in inflicting pain on chubby teenagers ... AND besides you sound far to tough for me .............

Posted Images

'Praps if HotMeat and Sock were to apologise and promise not to do it again, we could all put this behind us and move forward ?

(And besides, I thought threats of violence were enough to get you banned, anyway!)

Edited by Blackbriar

'Praps if HotMeat and Sock were to apologise and promise not to do it again, we could all put this behind us and move forward ?

(And besides, I thought threats of violence were enough to get you banned, anyway!)

Not if they're amusing. :thumbs:

You've kind of got your wish Aaron..... I just gave you a warning for your repeated use of text talk......

In my defence, I may not have done if I'd seen this thread first.

You see, there is one thing that is guaranteed to make sure you are not banned; and that's to start one of these stupid threads that are akin to suicide notes. If you don't want to be part of THL anymore, then don't log on. If you want to end your days visit Socks and make some threats to his face.

In the meantime, can we all get back to some sort of sanity while Aaron spends the next 24 hours alternating between hiding behind the sofa and looking up complicated words like 'mine' in the OED.......

:bye:

You've kind of got your wish Aaron..... I just gave you a warning for your repeated use of text talk......

You see, there is one thing that is guaranteed to make sure you are not banned; and that's to start one of these stupid threads that are akin to suicide notes. If you don't want to be part of THL anymore, then don't log on. If you want to end your days visit Socks and make some threats to his face.

In the meantime, can we all get back to some sort of sanity while Aaron spends the next 24 hours alternating between hiding behind the sofa and looking up complicated words like 'mine' in the OED.......

oed ----text talk :laugh:

• Like 3

oed ----text talk :laugh:

No; a recognised abbreviation for Oxford English Dictionary..... :yes: