Big Hard Bull X.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What on earth possessed Ian to let you on here as a Mod..i definitely won't last 2 minutes on here now as a mere mortal.. ..make me a Mod Ian or they will be nothing the matter.. ..   Here is a Fe

Wow cracking set of picks there with all the dogs puting bunnys in the bag, 99 on the lamp that's a hard night in any ones book ...atb

What a breath of fresh air moll, thankyou!!! Brilliant write up and photos!!

Posted Images

How lovely to see you back again me darlin' :thumbs::thumbs: And HOW I've missed your fantastic action photos: particularly like the skyline ones, and there's one where you could say that the terrier looks very like a fox running in as two lurchers close on a rabbit. :laugh:

• Like 2

A joy as usual :thumbs:...I wish my dogging partner looked like that I would never be at home :air_kiss:...a female in camo does it for me

:wub:

Well done Moll, its a nice spot up there for the dogs, When we went over, we only stayed down the bottom end...Ste said there all over up the top fields...

Excellent pics..

So he didn't make you walk up to the top!....Favouritism!

Great pics as usual Moll

Oh, and welcome back,, couldn`t stay away eh ? :laugh: :laugh:

You bunch of hairty arsed Neanderthals need the feminine touch about the place :D

What on earth possessed Ian to let you on here as a Mod..i definitely won't last 2 minutes on here now as a mere mortal.. :whistling: ..make me a Mod Ian or they will be nothing the matter.. :laugh: ..

Here is a Few picture's before i get suspended again.. :D ..of two solo trip's out on the same land.. ;)

Bugga off and start your own thread...no way on earth will you be a mod :shok:

How lovely to see you back again me darlin' :thumbs::thumbs: And HOW I've missed your fantastic action photos: particularly like the skyline ones, and there's one where you could say that the terrier looks very like a fox running in as two lurchers close on a rabbit. :laugh:

Hello Penny, nights are drawing in, nothing else for a girl to do when not out with the dogs :D

pictures 5 and six id have blown up and framed and on the living room wall

• Like 1