Newcastle/sunderland

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well shit in your hat and punch it......would you adam and eve it !!.....................He was right all along the boy ......well in Max   Im probably as relieved as you are that i havent spent th

i`m that engrossed in this i stuck my hand in the tin of roses without looking unwrapped it and i`ve had a fooking strawberry one

FFS I've never been so interested in whether somone has a ticket or not since watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Posted Images

Perhaps they didn't go down the m11 Peter .. I know I wouldn't if driving to central London,,, my siste lives in Romford and I use the m11,,,,but that a14 that joins the a1 and m11 can be a fecker for acidents,,, but the a1 goes almost to where you need to be..;)

but it's bit central london its east london how else would you go if bit a1,m11,a406 im a trucker mate i know roads quite well lol anyway its not my business im out

Max, judging by this thread, I assume you are a pre pubescent teenager, who thinks more of his local soccer team than what happens in the real world ? Your team Sunderland, are rock bottom of the Premier League and are the bookies favourite for relegation ! Gnash appears to be a "Cockney Wide Boy Wannabee", who has read about or heard about the "Faces" of yesteryear, and is looking at the world, (West Ham), through claret and blue tinted glasses !! Nothing wrong with that... It has kept some of us amused for a few pages !! :thumbs:

I'm not worried about the real world, Max, as there is nothing I can do about it; but I do live in it. If your local soccer team is so important in your life, as it appears to be on here, then that's up to you. I prefer to put my energy into bettering my families and my life.

De canio , s a loose canon , but bloody entertaining lol

I could imagine him doing well for west ham , providing he's learnt from some of his mistakes at sunderland

You can never acuse De canio of lacking passion :thumbs: