Newcastle/sunderland

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well shit in your hat and punch it......would you adam and eve it !!.....................He was right all along the boy ......well in Max   Im probably as relieved as you are that i havent spent th

i`m that engrossed in this i stuck my hand in the tin of roses without looking unwrapped it and i`ve had a fooking strawberry one

FFS I've never been so interested in whether somone has a ticket or not since watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Posted Images

Me to marky,,, I know gnash would be a good host,, he's offered to show me round befor,,, it would be a good crack,,,, I could go in them London pubs and act like a bad extra from one of them football hooligan films,,,, lol

max m1 or a1 :D

A19,,, then a1 all the way down stigy

did you go aswell tomo :D ----- worked in newcastle few year back i think we went a1 stopped at a cafe on the way up on a monday it had greyhound photos and memorabilia on the walls and i think kennels out the back ----and it was a cracking breakfast ...

does anyone know this cafe :laugh:

• Like 1

Does it really matter...?

:laugh: This post has just given me a dry slap round the kisser and ive almost said the words out loud to myself " why the f**k do i care "

Max you are a f****n lunatic and thats the end of it :laugh: xxxxx

Me to marky,,, I know gnash would be a good host,, he's offered to show me round befor,,, it would be a good crack,,,, I could go in them London pubs and act like a bad extra from one of them football hooligan films,,,, lol

and a few pints to wash the pie n mash down lol

I have a picture on my phone of what it is fans hang around looking at i just don't know how to post pictures.i still say the hammers will go down though they was rubbish lol

Alright Pete....its an old one but explains it simple enough.

Gold and Sullivan the clubs owners have matching Roller Phantoms that they park next to each other in the 2 " Chairmans " spaces.......every week from around 2 right up till kick off the pair of them stand around there meeting and talking to away fans ( shirters not the other lot ) as a way of welcoming them.......us home fans hate it as we dont want them welcomed :D but hey its not our club..........theres always a huge away crowd there taking pictures etc hence they have stewards around the motors.......this is 50 yards from the away enclosure and would be impossible to miss before going into the ground......thats why they are there !!

gold_zpsb756bab0.jpg

oh look is that a black maserati i see there with a e17 number plate what all your cars have gnasher e17 being the postcode for walthamstow east london where your gym and all other property's are you flash cun t getting your car in a picture with golds rolls in a car park for executive box owners and they say crime don't pay lmfao

why you mugging this bloke off fear and intimidation must of gone to your head but it don't work on the net as well you twat lol

• Like 1