Paul Gambaccini

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wonder if they are going to arrest Tony Blair and the rest of parliament for making it legal to bugger boys of 16?

TBH if Gambaccini is proved to be a nonce then it wouldn't really surprise me, but as there's so many people trying to get on the bandwagon with wild accusations, I'll reserve judgment until it's prov

paedo ring if ever there was one.but they wont do f**k all cause the BBC is a big money machine that feathers to many nests

He certainly is gay, but he's also a highly intelligent guy whose knowledge of the music scene is second to none. I'd be disappointed if he is involved in any way as I like to listen to him on the radio. But if he is....tut tut

T

He certainly is gay, but he's also a highly intelligent guy whose knowledge of the music scene is second to none. I'd be disappointed if he is involved in any way as I like to listen to him on the radio. But if he is....tut tut

That's what I thought...............apparently, gay paedos are extremely rare. :hmm:

Maybe there is a bigger picture...... When it all came out about Saville, Gambawhatshisname was one of the very few who 'came out' and said publically that there was funny stuff going on. So..... is this his payback from TPTB? & it was Gambo that volunteered his name when neither the OB or the BBC were saying who the new arrest was, leaves me thinking there is a lot more to this....

I know the guy is mental, but David Icke had a lot to say about saville, long before it all came out & he also implicated a lot of high profile men, including royals........but then he does think he's the second coming.....

T

That's what I thought...............apparently, gay paedos are extremely rare. :hmm:
I thought that homosexuals were overly represented in the paedo stakes...

http://www.frc.org/?i=IS02E3

T

I thought that homosexuals were overly represented in the paedo stakes...

http://www.frc.org/?i=IS02E3

Some weird stuff on there.....I assume it is a USA site?

Yeah american site. But there are similar uk based ones. I think that they are correct in much of what they say though. Stonewall and gay rights groups claim that 10% of the population are gay. I think this is overstated, with 1-3% being more accurate. But even at 10% I feel they have a disproportionally large political influence