They intentionally went out for a night out leaving the kids, all under three on their own!!!! I can't believe that you don't see that as being serious neglect! It's nothing like your older child being snatched off the street, or from a shopping centre. It simply isn't just taking your eye off the ball, not by any stretch of the imagination! It's abandoning your little kids for your own selfish wants.....the VAST majority of parents would not do that, they might slip up on the odd occassion, but not just totally neglect/abandon their own (very young) kids like that.

And re. your last statement, people are baying for their blood because they're so arrogant that not only did they do it in the first place....and put themselves above the welfare of their own kids, they're still refusing to accept that they're to blame....that's why, it's got nothing to do with the fact they're doctors.

Going round in circles here........ive not said they didnt neglect the kid......im saying people neglect their kids every day just 99% of the time theres no harm done and no attention drawn to it.

As regards " they,re still refusing to accept they,re to blame "..............they are not to blame.....the person who took the kid is to blame..................If i open the front door and the dog runs out....a car hits it......its stone dead............am i to blame for the dogs death ?.......Yes they are to blame for their poor decision making who else could be........would a written apology to the nation take away their arrogance.

So in your example you open your door and let a dog onto the road....and you don't think it's your fault that it gets run over....FFS, what's your real name? Gnasher McCann? It's a similar but far less serious example, you're responsible for the dog and responsible for making sure it doesn't run into traffic!

They're to blame for putting not carrying out the very basic responsibilities of being a parent...ie. protecting your child or even being in the same f'ckin building when they're sleeping. You don't have to be super nanny to see that going out and leaving your babies unattended is absolutely outrageous.

Your missing the point mate.......the person driving the car is responsible for killing the dog....im responsible for being a careless f****n idiot.

Likewise...........the person who took the kid is responsible for abducting/killing the kid......the parents were responsible for being careless f****n idiots.

And i think you have the intelligence to know i wasnt comparing the two examples.

I think that's where we're disagreeing pal....in my mind being careless is having your mind on something else and some accident happening. This wasn't careless in my mind, but that's subjective I suppose.....and this is definitely going round in circles now.

Let's just agree, I'm right and your wrong.....sorted, now we'll move on :thumbs:

Glad that's settled :laugh:

• Like 2

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A matter of choice?......we are talking about kids not a pair of f***ing shoes! Every parent in the world sometimes wishes they could just go off and do whatever they feel like without having to thin

Fair enough reply but I'm sorry matey, a mistake is when you put petrol instead of diesel in your motor, it's cutting your finger with a bread knife or forgetting to put the kids dinner money in their

I don't know how far legally no and I don't care, look at the hunting laws and its plain to see the lawmakers ain't got our best interest and common sense in mind when passing there shitty laws. I hav

Posted Images

They intentionally went out for a night out leaving the kids, all under three on their own!!!! I can't believe that you don't see that as being serious neglect! It's nothing like your older child being snatched off the street, or from a shopping centre. It simply isn't just taking your eye off the ball, not by any stretch of the imagination! It's abandoning your little kids for your own selfish wants.....the VAST majority of parents would not do that, they might slip up on the odd occassion, but not just totally neglect/abandon their own (very young) kids like that.

And re. your last statement, people are baying for their blood because they're so arrogant that not only did they do it in the first place....and put themselves above the welfare of their own kids, they're still refusing to accept that they're to blame....that's why, it's got nothing to do with the fact they're doctors.

Going round in circles here........ive not said they didnt neglect the kid......im saying people neglect their kids every day just 99% of the time theres no harm done and no attention drawn to it.

As regards " they,re still refusing to accept they,re to blame "..............they are not to blame.....the person who took the kid is to blame..................If i open the front door and the dog runs out....a car hits it......its stone dead............am i to blame for the dogs death ?.......Yes they are to blame for their poor decision making who else could be........would a written apology to the nation take away their arrogance.

So in your example you open your door and let a dog onto the road....and you don't think it's your fault that it gets run over....FFS, what's your real name? Gnasher McCann? It's a similar but far less serious example, you're responsible for the dog and responsible for making sure it doesn't run into traffic!

They're to blame for putting not carrying out the very basic responsibilities of being a parent...ie. protecting your child or even being in the same f'ckin building when they're sleeping. You don't have to be super nanny to see that going out and leaving your babies unattended is absolutely outrageous.

Your missing the point mate.......the person driving the car is responsible for killing the dog....im responsible for being a careless f****n idiot.

Likewise...........the person who took the kid is responsible for abducting/killing the kid......the parents were responsible for being careless f****n idiots.

And i think you have the intelligence to know i wasnt comparing the two examples.

I think that's where we're disagreeing pal....in my mind being careless is having your mind on something else and some accident happening. This wasn't careless in my mind, but that's subjective I suppose.....and this is definitely going round in circles now.

Let's just agree, I'm right and your wrong.....sorted, now we'll move on :thumbs:

Glad that's settled :laugh:

I think it goes back to wether it's premeditated or not.

If I said to my missus "should I open the boot or close the gates first? What if she runs onto the road?" And then said "ah f**k it, will be ok."

And then she gets run over. That is more than just an accident. You planned it and ignored the dangers.

Different to just opening the boot in a split second moment without thinking and the dog jumping out and getting run over.

If I said to my missus "should I open the boot or close the gates first? What if she runs onto the road?" And then said "ah f**k it, will be ok."

And then she gets run over. That is more than just an accident. You planned it and ignored the dangers.

Different to just opening the boot in a split second moment without thinking and the dog jumping out and getting run over.

And what if there were no cars coming ?......You still f****d up yet your none the wiser because luck was on your side that day..................all this neglect stuff is forgotten about if luck happens to be on your side.....................admittedly the odds on being lucky come down the more you push your luck.....i guess we only call for the noose when luck runs out and like anything some folk are lucky and some aint !...................anyway been an interesting topic im all out of ideas :D

And what if there were no cars coming ?......You still f****d up yet your none the wiser because luck was on your side that day..................all this neglect stuff is forgotten about if luck happens to be on your side.....................admittedly the odds on being lucky come down the more you push your luck.....i guess we only call for the noose when luck runs out and like anything some folk are lucky and some aint !...................anyway been an interesting topic im all out of ideas :D

they left them the night before and they admitted madaline was crying that night so they go out again the next night, how many times would you let that dog out before it sunk in perhaps its not a good idea :hmm:

No sedatives were ever found in the apartment. The reason being that the police let the McCanns move apartments and allowed them to take their belongings. The police admitted it was one monumental fcuk up. They refused a test on the 2 remaining children for sedatives until a couple of years later...after the childrens hair and grown and been cut several times to remove all traces. (if ever there were any traces to start with).

Thread should be deleted now imo, both camps obviously feel strongly about this an neither is gonna change there mind, just going in circles now.....

Good debate though if it's kept civil....:-)

Lab, iv stopped reading this thread half way through its just same stuff being said over and over. So I'll just say my bit then I'm out. The McCs were bang out of order for leaving them babies in that room while the ate and had a wee drink, that's just bad news, they left them in that room for anything to happen to them. I'd be shocked if I started talking to a couple on holiday who were sat drinking and they told me they had three small kids up at there room but they were looking in at them every 30-45mins, that's just not good enough. You can bet your house on it that if you walked into the gps to see Mrs McC for your script or sick line n asked her to speed it up as youv locked your three babies in the house on there own, well, what do you think would happen then? Sure she would most likly have phoned n had your kids took of you?

I feel sorry for them for having wee Maddie took from them, but they have played a part in it happening, if they were in the room I'm sure she would still be with them. Taking a 3yo with no parents around them would be easy. Only them being with her could have stopped it from happening, but they wernt, they should have been, but they just wernt. As for the people who took her, well they will burn in hell.

• Like 3

And as for people going on about "oh its good to see so many perfect parents on THL", saying you would NEVER leave your babies locked in a room in a foreign country is not being a perfect parent its just the right thing to do, be there for your kids at all time. 3 weeks ago my 6week old daughter had a choking episode in my wifes arms, I took her from her and after 6mins of her looking at me petrified then going limp I had to do all I could to keep her alive untill the ambulance arrived and took her, now I can hardly let her sleep 3foot from me in peace. I'm just glad that night I wasn't sat at a bar in Portugal with her locked in a room because if I hadn't have been there for her and anything happened to her I COULD NOT live with myself I would feel too guilty.

• Like 1

There been a kid found in Grease,,, not madie, as this kids only 4 ,, but she been found in a Roma camp,,, blond haired blue eyed,, tests have already proved its not the family she was with

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/trafficked-or-abducted-greece-trying-to-identify-girl-found-in-gypsy-camp-8891166.html

Edited by TOMO
  • Like 1

There been a kid found in Grease,,, not madie, as this kids only 4 ,, but she been found in a Roma camp,,, blond haired blue eyed,, tests have already proved its not the family she was with

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/trafficked-or-abducted-greece-trying-to-identify-girl-found-in-gypsy-camp-8891166.html

Shower of shite and next year they'll be allowed in, in their droves WTF?

• Like 2
Shower of shite and next year they'll be allowed in, in their droves WTF?

Not the problem but that alone should be a wake up call to anyone holidaying, on the continent, thinking of leaving their kids unattended, or with complete strangers.

But if I opened my car boot and the dog ran into the road and no cars were coming I would still panic and say "oh shit, that could of been bad, I won't do that again".

I don't think it's anything to do with luck mate.

But if I opened my car boot and the dog ran into the road and no cars were coming I would still panic and say "oh shit, that could of been bad, I won't do that again".

I don't think it's anything to do with luck mate.

You dont think the other parents sat with the Mcanns that night will be thinking they were lucky ?