• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A matter of choice?......we are talking about kids not a pair of f***ing shoes! Every parent in the world sometimes wishes they could just go off and do whatever they feel like without having to thin

Fair enough reply but I'm sorry matey, a mistake is when you put petrol instead of diesel in your motor, it's cutting your finger with a bread knife or forgetting to put the kids dinner money in their

I don't know how far legally no and I don't care, look at the hunting laws and its plain to see the lawmakers ain't got our best interest and common sense in mind when passing there shitty laws. I hav

Posted Images

Well that's it solved then. A heart surgeon and doctor were struggling with paying the mortgage so they got there child abducted so they can reap the rewards.

Dare I say it.......SHITE!!!!

This is after the fact you fud lol...What we are saying is that the funds to find Maddie were used innaproprietly . Nowt do with abduction coz they were skint lol

Yes I read it thanks very much. Who cares if they paid 2 payments....maybe they will pay it back. I'm guessing not working has made a great big dent in there finances. Did any of you send money?

If I did and they wanted to use it to pay there mortgage so they could continue looking for Maddie I wouldn't have a problem with that.

This is just another way of slating them!

From the moment that she went missing (see the vid I put up earlier) they havent been looking, the "fund" has been spent on the best people to protect them.

• Like 1

For ever 1 positive fact of the Maddie investigation for the Mccanns..5 factual negatives can be found....sound odds on an innocent couple dont you think??

Depends what you read I suppose. I could go watch hours upon hours of shit implying the yanks blew up the twin towers. So does that make it correct.?

Well that's it solved then. A heart surgeon and doctor were struggling with paying the mortgage so they got there child abducted so they can reap the rewards.

This is after the fact you fud lol...What we are saying is that the funds to find Maddie were used innaproprietly . Nowt do with abduction coz they were skint lol

Yes I read it thanks very much. Who cares if they paid 2 payments....maybe they will pay it back. I'm guessing not working has made a great big dent in there finances. Did any of you send money?

If I did and they wanted to use it to pay there mortgage so they could continue looking for Maddie I wouldn't have a problem with that.

Only 13% of the McCanns’ Find Madeleine Fund has been spent on searching for Madeleine.It has mainly been used for legal battles.

If you find time to Lab, have a look at some of the archived police reports etc, its very interesting to say the least..............on another note its Madeleine not Maddie, this was a name made up by the media.....................http://www.mccannfiles.com/id169.html

From the moment that she went missing (see the vid I put up earlier) they havent been looking, the "fund" has been spent on the best people to protect them.

So they haven't been looking?? Are you expecting them to be walking the streets of Portugal shouting "Madeline, Madeline..."

Of course they have been looking!!!!

• Like 1

lets face up to this ; an audience with the pope , and also the prime minister of England , sir Richard Branson shoving money at them ,

two professional people WHO DO know better than to leave three small babies ALONE while on the pi$$

all they have proved to me is that they are very skilled in making their ar$es flame proof and that's why certain authorities are very careful how the mccans are approached let alone accused of anything

• Like 1

For ever 1 positive fact of the Maddie investigation for the Mccanns..5 factual negatives can be found....sound odds on an innocent couple dont you think??

Depends what you read I suppose. I could go watch hours upon hours of shit implying the yanks blew up the twin towers. So does that make it correct.?

Define spending £100.000's on legal fee's on injunctions as "looking for maddie". Define putting family and friends in 5 star hotels as "looking for Maddie". Define refusing to answer routine police questions "as looking for Maddie" Define an audience with the Pope and the PM "as looking for Maddie" need i go on Lab ??

Define spending £100.000's on legal fee's on injunctions as "looking for maddie". Define putting family and friends in 5 star hotels as "looking for Maddie". Define refusing to answer routine police questions "as looking for Maddie" Define an audience with the Pope and the PM "as looking for Maddie" need i go on Lab ??

Anything that keeps it in the public eye mate as far as I'm concerned. Whether that's the tv, papers or meetings with famous people. What do you think looking for is like?

I don't think they want the media to dig to deep into there private lives . for whatever reason that's why they are spending .. yes they are spending the funds to make sure they appear sqeeky clean ..

• Like 3

To be honest, I do think this thread has run it's course and just going round in circles now. There are many factions of what people persieved has happened. All is guess work, and untill or if the truth comes out wether that be that the child is found, alive or dead. Or concrete evidence is presented that the McCans were involved none of us will ever know. You can guess till the cows come home, but you will never know till there is firm evidence that will stand up in a court of law.

TC

• Like 3