61 members have voted

1. 1. The X Factor

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their sob stories should be truthful and say what a waste of human life they are and if they don't win they're going to spend the rest of their lives on the dole.

would have more fun sticking pins in my eyes than watch that shit

For 3 years my wife brought my eldest daughter and our 2 nieces X factor tour tickets...

I've had the dubious pleasure of watching the likes of Jedward, Wagner and that skinny gay bloke with glasses play live at Cardiff..

Oh and to add insult to injury I have to take them shopping first lol...

Why cant we have a proper Show where they are looking for Singing Talent without all the Feckin Setup's installed into the show to get a Reaction off all the...... "GULLIBLE FUCKERS"......who believe all the Shit.

Simon Cowell is turning this show into a Farce.

SINDASOX

watching the thing about 9/11 on 4 now thats f*****g reality!

I was watching the documentary about rebuilding the towers: very good indeed.Not sure if that was the same one or not: made by Marcus Robinson.........maybe I saw a repeat last night?

But have to confess I did watch the X Factor too :icon_redface: Only bother with the early rounds: then it starts to bore me.

The X factor starts again tonight ,I love the early rounds, when they have a heap of no talent then one good act comes through. The sight of two girls fighting in previous shows was brilliant. Whats your thoughts.

:hmm:Can't seem to stay focused, on anything, much other than hunting/mouching these days... :blink:

However,.the X Factor thing is a bit of fun...it is harmless and often gives a marvelous insight into various facets of the human psyche,...and,.. that does interest me...

It is good to see a brace of singers,..previously arm in arm,..fighting together to make it to the top,..when suddenly,.it is suggested that they split up,.go their seperate ways and become rivals in the arena of fame....

Their friendship and loyalty towards each other,.. vanishes almost immediately,...and their eyes take on a hard look.

Facts are, to succeed at anything in life, it nearly always comes down,.. to 'dog eat dog',...

Now,.. for me,...that is,..interesting,... :thumbs:

All the best, Phil..

Edited by Phil Lloyd
  • Like 1