Best Air Rifle Ever Owned??

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Home tuned .22 Weihrauch 97K I've just done some more tuning work on it over the last 3 nights adding delrin buttons to the cocking tube and piston also gave it a trigger tune and stuck an 8 oz weigh

Bsa meteor was my fav hares rabbits pheasant rats But every thing was better when you were 11

No probs Andy, I'll post up something later this week, takes me ages to download pics to this 300 year old laptop which is about the size of a mini metro.   Chris.

The .20 HW90 that I have now. It's been in the family for sixteen years now and I'll never part with it. It's more accurate than I'll ever be and has been utterly reliable.

I miss the .22 Diana 52 that I had many years back on FAC. 32ft-lbs of dependable accuracy. Lovely rifle. :thumbs:

Edited by andyfr1968
  • Like 1

Up until now it would definitely be the mk1 rapid! But I have some rather nice rifles here at the mo and most of them would probably do everything that rapid did, I am probably looking back with rose tinted glasses as I owned it during the period I consider to be the best time of my life.