Religious People Less Intelligent

Don't effect me anyway, let the "free" thinkers if the world continue to slag off Chritianity as lone individuals and let Islam continue to f**k you in the arse as a collective, strong ? Nah.......egotistical naysayers who will individualise themselves into extinction ? Maybe.

Look where all the liberation from the Christian way of life and the church has got Europe so far ?........yeah, your doing a great job boys !! Lol lol

This invasion is only happening because of 1500 years of christianity encouraging us to be meek,submit to all authority and reject life.

If anything we should thank the muslims for safe keeping our philosophy and science from the christians when they dragged our ancestors into the dark age.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Interesting one this   Having been brought up as religous, I have an inherant distrust of anyone who believes in god.   I can never fully understand why anyone with any intelligence could believe

Islam.   Case rested.

The faith that atheist have is amazing, far more than us simple Christians. To be able to believe we came from fish. Our bodies are made up of 10 trillion cells, that all just somehow aligned themselv

Posted Images

Mate, your like the bloke who wouldn't go over the top with his mates in the trenches because you knew it was stupid ;)

Islam always gos on the whistle with the rest of the lads ;)

I'm not religious at all, but I do find it all very interesting, to answer baw the devil was an angel who wanted to take over and after a war was cast out along with a load of other angels who fought along side him. Now my beef with religion is the majority of wars are fought because of religion or justified because of it. And I want to know why can't someone be a good person without having a religion, if the only way to get into heaven is by worshipping some god and it doesn't matter if your a c**t because you can ask for forgiveness, then I don't want to go to heaven. Treat people as you'd like to be treated and cut people out who shit on you, that's how I live my life and ill be damned if I'm gonna change

:victory:

Maybe he thinks his old mates are wankers now he has seen the light?

Why does it make you less intelligent because you believe in something better?

I don't think someone's stupid for believing their life is only relevant when they are pissed, having a joint or buying shit from the shopping centre......whatever rocks their boat.

I see absolutely nothing bad in trying to live your life according to Christian principals......someone please explain why wanting to live like that is stupid ?

well he may think im a wanker now,but it was fine when i put a roof over his head for years,ran our business more or less bymeself,but shared the profits 50/50,got him out of many situations.he couldnt even cook,i used to feed him,and proper look after im like a brother.but now hes christian and im not he wont hang around non believers.sad really but not bothered,one door shuts another openes and all that

I'm not religious at all, but I do find it all very interesting, to answer baw the devil was an angel who wanted to take over and after a war was cast out along with a load of other angels who fought along side him. Now my beef with religion is the majority of wars are fought because of religion or justified because of it. And I want to know why can't someone be a good person without having a religion, if the only way to get into heaven is by worshipping some god and it doesn't matter if your a c**t because you can ask for forgiveness, then I don't want to go to heaven. Treat people as you'd like to be treated and cut people out who shit on you, that's how I live my life and ill be damned if I'm gonna change

Very good post mate,

I'm not religious, but wouldn't decry those who are... Each to their own in my book..

But living by a certain code of principles and morals can only be a good thing, if they are written in a couple of thousand year old book, does it matter?...

I don't think you have to fully buy into religion to still live your life the right way, that's what the majority of people do anyway....

• Like 2

There's been no war in 100 years in Europe I'd participate in knowing what we know now,neither would most of them if they had all the facts.

You're trying to fight fire with fire.

in 100 years one of your ancestors will probably be complaining about chinese people coming over and not respecting the laws of Islam.

He'll be making more sense than you though,because islam at least has the ability to repel an invasion.

There's been no war in 100 years in Europe I'd participate in knowing what we know now,neither would most of them if they had all the facts.

in 100 years one of your ancestors will probably be complaining about chinese people coming over and not respecting the laws of Islam.

He'll be making more sense than you though,because islam at least has the ability to repel an invasion.

My point exactly, it's not really about what some individual thinks we should or shouldn't do because THEY think its stupid......it's about sharing a common set of general principals that are fundamentally good and standing shoulder to shoulder with your mates to defend them.

Millions of blokes from this island stood with their pals in the various wars to fight for a way of life, a basically Christian way of life.......what makes you think you know better than all of them?

Maybe you do, but who can tell.

As I said, you would be the bloke saying "I'm not going, I'm not going" ;)

When you believe in nothing then you have nothing to live for.

In my experience religious people are no more and no less intelligent than the general population.

However, in my experience again, they are less charitable and less kind than the average person.

If I was down on my luck, I'd ask for help outside a pub rather than a church of any denomination.

I've always found religious people to be very much up their own arses. Self centred and selfish.

They believe they've been chosen by Allah or Jesus or the tooth fairy or whoever to be saved- whilst all non believers are doomed.

I can't abide them, If heaven is full of Cliff Richards or Abu Hamzas thank feck I'm going to hell.

• Like 1

My point exactly, it's not really about what some individual thinks we should or shouldn't do because THEY think its stupid......it's about sharing a common set of general principals that are fundamentally good and standing shoulder to shoulder with your mates to defend them.

Millions of blokes from this island stood with their pals in the various wars to fight for a way of life, a basically Christian way of life.......what makes you think you know better than all of them?

Maybe you do, but who can tell.

As I said, you would be the bloke saying "I'm not going, I'm not going" ;)

When you believe in nothing then you have nothing to live for.

I'd fight for any good cause,but those wars nearly destroyed us all,and the people who fought in them were very ignorant of the real resons for the the wars.

my great uncle was a sgt major in the same regiment I was in,he got captured and came back with the exact view im talking about,he went out there thinking they were a bunch of savage huns and came back feeling betrayed by his country.

my brother intended to write a book about his experiences but unfortunately my uncle died before he could he could gather enough information.

Britains colonial past has not been a good thing for us or anyone else.

I believe in my homeland,my family and my people like my ancestors have for perhaps 500,000 years before me.

Not some strange jewish cult that's been forced on us for the benefit of our ruling class.

well he may think im a wanker now,but it was fine when i put a roof over his head for years,ran our business more or less bymeself,but shared the profits 50/50,got him out of many situations.he couldnt even cook,i used to feed him,and proper look after im like a brother.but now hes christian and im not he wont hang around non believers.sad really but not bothered,one door shuts another openes and all that

So your mate is a prat.....why blame Christianity ?............or are we to believe that you cant possibly be a prat and a Christian ?....................I have a friend ive known well over 30 years always been like an older brother/uncle figure to me who was born again about 10 years ago.............our friendship hasnt changed one bit,he hasnt changed one bit.........maybe a bit more compassionate now but is that a bad thing................its not for me but i enjoy listening to him and having watched him grow as a human being,well if thats what Christianity does for you im all for it............. but i dont expect everyone embraces Christianity like that we,re all made different.

• Like 2

Most non believers take the book a bit to literally IMHO, see.....your hell is here and now, same as your heaven and the only IF is if the spirit lingers......and if it does, then that's a f***ing long time to think about how you got it wrong or the mess you left behind.

• Like 1

I'd fight for any good cause,but those wars nearly destroyed us all,and the people who fought in them were very ignorant of the real resons for the the wars.

So what was this "real" reason for the wars ?.........just so I can sus out where your coming from ;)

In my experience religious people are no more and no less intelligent than the general population.

However, in my experience again, they are less charitable and less kind than the average person.

If I was down on my luck, I'd ask for help outside a pub rather than a church of any denomination.

I've always found religious people to be very much up their own arses. Self centred and selfish.

They believe they've been chosen by Allah or Jesus or the tooth fairy or whoever to be saved- whilst all non believers are doomed.

I can't abide them, If heaven is full of Cliff Richards or Abu Hamzas thank feck I'm going to hell.

Fair play, but as Gnasher pointed out so well.....being a member of a church (I won't say Christian because IMHO they are not strictly the same thing) and being a complete f***ing arsehole are not mutually exclusive.

But I can respect that point of view better than I can someone who try's to "make fun" of something they don't really have the brains to consider properly

So what was this "real" reason for the wars ?.........just so I can sus out where your coming from ;)

Britain only entered the first world war imo so that Germany could not become a greater power in Europe.

The second was because Germany had nationalised economy and the banks couldn't take their pound of flesh,the same reason we're attacking lot of Muslim countries now imo because they won't allow usury,especially obvious in Libya.

Churchill admitted the latter.