Just signed up but wont let me view any topics only the title of the topics and saw markprick is on there so that tells you somthing about the site. I wont bother going back now to have a look , couldn't stand the bloke when he used to be on here with all his bullshit .

• Like 2

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First of all,s&T you want to keep your head down and hope no one notices you after your little tricks. You've pi44ed a few off with your silly antics, and brought things right on top. But as you c

work them hard, treat them like heros by d. harcombe. best terrier book about imo and written by a proper terrier man

i've been deleted and i'm heart broken, the guy makes a lot of misleading posts , but i do wish him all the best with his magazine i just wont be buying it , good luck Johnny cash££££

Posted Images

Anyone who stayes on that site is a fool disagree with him or say somthing he dont like and your details will be forwarded to the police lol what a joker

is that true? if so the man wants filling in

Which one of you will do that?

dog lads and police don't mix simple as that and now if the man is handing out details to the police over a bit of bad banter on a forum well i dont see how you can disagree with the fact he wants filling in, thats if the above statement is true that is. but one thing i have learnt about internet forums is that there just a bit of fun and take everything with a pinch of salt unless you know it to be true yourself :thumbs:

Things get confused alright. Just read my post again and then read your response.

well jb if your going to run an internet forum you need will need a tad thicker skin, remember this one you posted on another forum :whistling:

Bunch of keyboard warriors thats THL A brood of viperous vipers!

post-896-0-70600100-1376291976_thumb.jpg

Stig you and the rest of Darcys crew on THL are the easiest in the world to stir into a major frenzy...It shows you all for the short minded fools that you are! Especially that Stig fella, man he really hates me!!LOL...My whole point in mentioning about the police was to PROVE that you can all be spoon fed like little children and then become full of wind afterwards... And I wouldnt want Darcys fame as you said in a previous post to me ...he is the man! LOL! Thats why they kicked him off as a moderator after tooo many complaints about him bringing hunting with dogs into disripute! Something which I personally took him to task on so many moons ago and got banned for doing so!!Do any of you realise that images and quotes from THL have been taken from the site and then used on the Stop Digging Out site!!The antis are very fond of quoting how they are always arguing with one another...that is why I am so strict on respect and understanding on my site!!! And the damage such things cause to terrierwork..when the NWTF works so very hard to defend and promote the working of terriers below ground..why un do all that hard work?? Its nothing but..Shamefull!!... It has been great fun flushing you all out from under your stones and off my site..The master plan has worked!!...now your all bitching about me again on THL which is fine by me if you feel the need to persecute one of your own!!...I have done more for terrierwork in a month than you lot of trouble makers will ever do in a life time...That statement is a factual one this time...You know...GOSPEL!! Some of the comments and images that have been posted on the thread about me really do show THL for the JOKE which it has become in the eyes of real men and women that visit it...It has become a site that lacks any morals of respect or value and leaves one wondering how it got to such an appauling levell of depravity...It is a million miles away from my own site and the members on it..THANK GOD!

Not all the guys on THL I feel are bad... but without doubt a certain CLICK could do with removing in my opinion ..If it were my site I would just DELETE THEM!! LOL! and give the rest some room to talk about things worth talking about..Just like my site!!...

To all those that have threatened to fill me in...I have for the record never walked away from any man and dont intend doing so in the future, not untill im fifty anyway! LOL..As far as the books go well I think the fact that they sell so very well points at only thing.. Quality between the pages..The ammount of views on my books on THL far out numbers any others...You will always have your knockers but those are the ones that tend to never be happy with anything, done by anyone... The best terriermen in the country have been in my books, and I always say your books can only be as good as the men in them...ALL of which have been delighted with their given chapters..more than pleased!!

Lastly there is nothing honerable in slating a man that cannot even defend himself due to not having a voice on the site...What ever happened to United we Stand ??...There is room for all those that want to write in an attempt to improve our image and good luck to anyone that tries...All those in question need to take a long look at themselves in the mirror and remember...There are men with terriers and then there are GENUINE terriermen...

In regard to selling terriers I have not put a single dog up for sale on my site for the 3 years it has been running and only did so recently to help out a family member who has just had their second child...Why dont you finish that book you started Stig...You know the one, that you said inspired me to write all mine! Even though I had already written my first book! LOL... instead of wasting all your time and effort in trying very hard along with the rest of your team to discredit me...You spend that much time on the keyboard I bet you get the mrs to feed your dogs...Those that know me well..know the truth...those that dont know me..know nothing!!!

Stig you and the rest of Darcys crew on THL are the easiest in the world to stir into a major frenzy...It shows you all for the short minded fools that you are! Especially that Stig fella, man he really hates me!!LOL...My whole point in mentioning about the police was to PROVE that you can all be spoon fed like little children and then become full of wind afterwards... And I wouldnt want Darcys fame as you said in a previous post to me ...he is the man! LOL! Thats why they kicked him off as a moderator after tooo many complaints about him bringing hunting with dogs into disripute! Something which I personally took him to task on so many moons ago and got banned for doing so!!Do any of you realise that images and quotes from THL have been taken from the site and then used on the Stop Digging Out site!!The antis are very fond of quoting how they are always arguing with one another...that is why I am so strict on respect and understanding on my site!!! And the damage such things cause to terrierwork..when the NWTF works so very hard to defend and promote the working of terriers below ground..why un do all that hard work?? Its nothing but..Shamefull!!... It has been great fun flushing you all out from under your stones and off my site..The master plan has worked!!...now your all bitching about me again on THL which is fine by me if you feel the need to persecute one of your own!!...I have done more for terrierwork in a month than you lot of trouble makers will ever do in a life time...That statement is a factual one this time...You know...GOSPEL!! Some of the comments and images that have been posted on the thread about me really do show THL for the JOKE which it has become in the eyes of real men and women that visit it...It has become a site that lacks any morals of respect or value and leaves one wondering how it got to such an appauling levell of depravity...It is a million miles away from my own site and the members on it..THANK GOD!

Not all the guys on THL I feel are bad... but without doubt a certain CLICK could do with removing in my opinion ..If it were my site I would just DELETE THEM!! LOL! and give the rest some room to talk about things worth talking about..Just like my site!!...

To all those that have threatened to fill me in...I have for the record never walked away from any man and dont intend doing so in the future, not untill im fifty anyway! LOL..As far as the books go well I think the fact that they sell so very well points at only thing.. Quality between the pages..The ammount of views on my books on THL far out numbers any others...You will always have your knockers but those are the ones that tend to never be happy with anything, done by anyone... The best terriermen in the country have been in my books, and I always say your books can only be as good as the men in them...ALL of which have been delighted with their given chapters..more than pleased!!

Lastly there is nothing honerable in slating a man that cannot even defend himself due to not having a voice on the site...What ever happened to United we Stand ??...There is room for all those that want to write in an attempt to improve our image and good luck to anyone that tries...All those in question need to take a long look at themselves in the mirror and remember...There are men with terriers and then there are GENUINE terriermen...

In regard to selling terriers I have not put a single dog up for sale on my site for the 3 years it has been running and only did so recently to help out a family member who has just had their second child...Why dont you finish that book you started Stig...You know the one, that you said inspired me to write all mine! Even though I had already written my first book! LOL... instead of wasting all your time and effort in trying very hard along with the rest of your team to discredit me...You spend that much time on the keyboard I bet you get the mrs to feed your dogs...Those that know me well..know the truth...those that dont know me..know nothing!!!

. None of that dribble takes away the fact you thretend to pass details to the police that's enough for me i thought your site was good and have a few freinds on ther and have never wrote anything bad only contributed to the site i feel let down by you mr bluck and won't be comming back on
  • Like 5

firstly that is a cop out of the first order "only to prove bla, bla" secondly just remember that you sent a pm begging to be let back on here the other week after other avenues for sales were withdrawn from you :yes: your memory seems to only have a self preservation mode. Also don't forget we know the actual reason your account was banned on here and the proof, in fact its near enough the same reason why the lads are unhappy with you now, it would seem a leopard can not change its spots. just for your information it wasn`t even darcy that banned you, neither was he booted off as a mod, he gave it up as he couldn't give the time it took to do the job properly.

firstly that is a cop out of the first order "only to prove bla, bla" secondly just remember that you sent a pm begging to be let back on here the other week after other avenues for sales were withdrawn from you :yes: your memory seems to only have a self preservation mode. Also don't forget we know the actual reason your account was banned on here and the proof, in fact its near enough the same reason why the lads are unhappy with you now, it would seem a leopard can not change its spots. just for your information it wasn`t even darcy that banned you neither was he booted off as a mod, he gave it up as he couldn't give the time it took to do the job properly.

Quite right Paul on all counts, Mr Bluck can paint it anyway he want's but threatening folk with the Police is the lowest of the low... :yes:

firstly that is a cop out of the first order "only to prove bla, bla" secondly just remember that you sent a pm begging to be let back on here the other week after other avenues for sales were withdrawn from you :yes: your memory seems to only have a self preservation mode. Also don't forget we know the actual reason your account was banned on here and the proof, in fact its near enough the same reason why the lads are unhappy with you now, it would seem a leopard can not change its spots. just for your information it wasn`t even darcy that banned you neither was he booted off as a mod, he gave it up as he couldn't give the time it took to do the job properly.

Quite right Paul on all counts, Mr Bluck can paint it anyway he want's but threatening folk with the Police is the lowest of the low... :yes:

there was also a rumor he had sold a load of his book to the trade for a fiver each, surly not with him saying there selling so well :hmm: however it would explain this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BLUCK-JOHNNY-TERRIERS-BOOK-DIGGING-THE-DIRT-VOL-TWO-DVD-signed-hardback-bargain-/140917621530?pt=Non_Fiction&hash=item20cf58431a

Hope he has got rear view mirrors for that bit of backpeddling...... be surprised if he could give away his next book apparently its called "how to win friends & influence people.....".

Edited by GD Waz
  • Like 1

JB you sound like a proper prik what you have written ...I was going to stop reading your shite when I got to the "The best terriermen in the country " but thought I would continue then I got to "I have done more for terrier work in a month than you lot of trouble makers will ever do in a lifetime " part and that was enough for me "....just like in your book if you were chocolate you would eat yourself and at the end of the day a grass is always a grass and when ever your name is mentioned between dog lads that will be how you will be knowen for ever more .

• Like 5