New Graham Advert On Gunstar!

hi folks just a warning about this add on gunstar http://www.gunstar.co.uk/Air-Rifles/Air-Arms-510-gun-for-sale-gs154182.aspx I emailed offering to pick up and got no reply so just assumed it had sold . I decided it looked dodgy so emailed back offering to pay via bank transfer if he posted and got a instant reply .so I then offered to pick up since it was listed close to me and he replied he would rather post. By this time I knew he was a scammer so asked for his bank details which he sent over . a search of Google images revealed the rifle belongs to a chap in turkey. when I confronted him he replied with a email full swear words and a attachment that I suspect is a virus. im a bit hopeless with computers so not sure if his bank details are any help but id love to get hold of the little troll . any suggestions what to do with the attachment?

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bet it did...............................   I expect somewhere on the forum, it says, " At the buyers or sellers discretion " when conducting business privately between two people. I don't think

Just to clarify from further information made available by Dave73 on the BBS.   Mr Graham has admitted 8 counts of fraud that were compiled PRIOR to his arrest over the Gunstar scam. So now the poli

Isn't this world a sad place!!   When i started this thread as a warning back in March 2012, i did so with express intention of alerting members to the fraudulent activities being perpetrated by the

Posted Images

There's an advert on gunstar with photos of the scumbags that keep scamming folk the graham brothers, mods I don't know how to put the link up but just thaught I would let people know

Rc1

Rc1 what page is it in please, i would like to see them.

Not what I expected to be honest now there is a face to the name f*****g dirt bags the want there legs in plaster if you ask me

Surprised it's not happened by now. If it was up here it would've happened long ago and they wouldn't be able to hold a rifle again!!!

It's beyond belief just how much they've got away with. Surely the law should be doing something about if there were enough complaints against them??? Other than that...their names and whereabouts have been out in the public domain for some time now...why haven't they been done in???

Edited by AirgunGuy
  • Like 1

i know no 1 in the right minds going to broadcast whats going to happen, but does anyone think something will happen ??

because in the last few years the amount of info and pics posted inregards to who they are and where they are and nothing has materialised :hmm:

• Like 1