Rabbiting Dogs

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

heres mine not one over 21tts thats all use them for mooching and a we bit lamping mostly ferreting

Posted Images

Collin this wee bitch belongs to my grandson ,she was bred for him by a friend and gifted him.the sire primary saluki grey , old don southerd lines . dam from areal hardy collie dog and a rytex springer spaniel . She is very biddable easy train and tough with aggression ,were made up with her and gratefull for the gift ,we don't know we have her poor jaz does though lol. atb bunnnys

• Like 1

Collin this wee bitch belongs to my grandson ,she was bred for him by a friend and gifted him.the sire primary saluki grey , old don southerd lines . dam from areal hardy collie dog and a rytex springer spaniel . She is very biddable easy train and tough with aggression ,were made up with her and gratefull for the gift ,we don't know we have her poor jaz does though lol. atb bunnnys

ps forgot to say 14 weeks today

Lovely pup bunnys....I could work with something like that....be proper hardy I bet....be good to see and hear how it comes on...all the best...

How's your Jazz coming along...be for the graft this winter no doubt.... :thumbs:

Now that sounds very handy... :yes:

Lovely pup bunnys....I could work with something like that....be proper hardy I bet....be good to see and hear how it comes on...all the best...

How's your Jazz coming along...be for the graft this winter no doubt.... :thumbs:

Collin jaz coming long ok rabs shehas had a good few now under the light and day just steady for now and she also retrieved a young shot hare tother week who knows ,hat she will make ,shall have fun findng out .if all is a loss I could go in to security guarding trait through the roof lol.atb bunnys

Collin jaz coming long ok rabs shehas had a good few now under the light and day just steady for now and she also retrieved a young shot hare tother week who knows ,hat she will make ,shall have fun findng out .if all is a loss I could go in to security guarding trait through the roof lol.atb bunnys

All you can do is give them the best and hope for the best....and you're right the best part is the fun you have finding out.... :thumbs:

I take it she's quite protective then...???

That is a nice dog,can you get any pics of dam ?or pup stood up.

All you can do is give them the best and hope for the best....and you're right the best part is the fun you have finding out.... :thumbs:

I take it she's quite protective then...???

[/quote very protective not had one like this. atb bunnys

[/quoteoneone]

That is a nice dog,can you get any pics of dam ?or pup stood up.

I wlll get some done forest dean , atb bunnnys