Rabbiting Dogs

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

heres mine not one over 21tts thats all use them for mooching and a we bit lamping mostly ferreting

Posted Images

nice cross mate they looked to know the ferreting game any more pics of them out ferreting

The team from yesterday

SKC_6962_zps56e56f6c.jpg

SKC_7108_zps8f3e4bb0.jpgSKC_6954_zps7cb1522c.jpg

My terrier, who missed yesterdays trip

270113FerretingExeter_0022.jpg

• Like 9

Some great shots SeanC, cheers for posting them NEWKID. Looks like a spring morning! Had 17 this morning, all the does had young. Gonna be a early end this year for ferreting unless we get a real cold snap.

Edited by Sirius

Some great shots SeanC, cheers for posting them NEWKID. Looks like a spring morning! Had 17 this morning, all the does had young. Gonna be early end this year for ferreting unless we get a real cold snap.

He takes a good photo mate for sure, just means the rest of us do all the work lol....

strangely no young yesterday as the last few weeks quite a few were carrying.... as much as it's nice to be ferreting in a t shirt, it just aint right in January... I think the cold snaps coming though,

Still got a fair few bits to do so we'll have to keep going for a month or 2 yet

• Like 1

just back from a couple hour out local... only copped the one but got a lovely retrieve.. :thumbs: took a few snaps hoping for action shots but alas as soon as the camera gets put away we get a bolter lol.. anyway a couple of the better pics :icon_redface: .. lurcher pup is coming on grand alongside the terriers..

post-52869-0-94812000-1389612627.jpg

post-52869-0-35912700-1389612687.jpg

just back from a couple hour out local... only copped the one but got a lovely retrieve.. :thumbs: took a few snaps hoping for action shots but alas as soon as the camera gets put away we get a bolter lol.. anyway a couple of the better pics :icon_redface: .. lurcher pup is coming on grand alongside the terriers..

do the terriers try to pile in on the lurcher if it catches a rabbits, I used to have a border terrier great at bushing, but would try pinch of my lurcher if it caught, had to get quick lol , didn't mind as it was only going to be dog food anway. funny thing though if I took him on my own with my 410 and he knocked few out for me he would bring them to me, but only with no other dog there. took him beating few times had to put a big fluorescent collar on him, as some of the trigger happy guns might think he was a fox and shoot him :yes: