Who Supports The Edl (Tommy Robbinson) ......?

I agree 100% with EDL's ideology. BUT....

The trouble is their ranks have been swelled by "professional protesters" - (people with nothing better to do and don't understand WHY the f**k they are protesting).

The media is quick to interview the most stupid, gormless looking mong they can find among the EDL protesters and unfortunately that alone paints them in a bad light. Image is everything, and this skinhead image they have at the moment is not doing them any favours.

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thugs Racists Call Them What You Will But What I Can See Is The Country Is A Mess . . Imigrants By The Thousands Already Here & More On The Way . . British Soldier Being Be-Headed On A London St O

Wilf The Traitors Need No Help Mate . . The EDL Have Done One Thing Right And Thats Opened People's Eyes Too The Way Those So Called Leaders And Those In Power i.e. Police Ect Are Fawning Over These P

Sophisticated ?? Nothing Sophisticated About Raping Children , Bombing Trains & Buses , Be-Heading Soldiers On OUR STREETS , Burning The National Flag , Abusing Our For-Fathers Memorials , Changin

Posted Images

Thugs Racists Call Them What You Will But What I Can See Is The Country Is A Mess . . Imigrants By The Thousands Already Here & More On The Way . . British Soldier Being Be-Headed On A London St On A Sunny Afternoon , The Union Jack Burned Along With Poppy's . . Schools Encouraged To Teach others Culture/History Yet Ashamed/Scared To Teach Its Own Through Fear Of UPSETTING Certain Religions ! Thats Just The Tip Off The Ice Burg So Yes The EDL MAY Have Its Faults & Crooks & Thugs . . Reminds You Off The Last 2 Governments Maybe ??. . But At Least There Speaking Out Against Hatred Towards YOUR COUNTRY !

true, at least they say what alot pepole (think) in the UK, i think its to late now this multi-culture thing (dont) work, and i think we know that now. Its just going to get worse with more killing , but it will kick off when people have enough , but when that will be .??

• Like 1

500,000 immegrants given housing before. Uk citizens in the last decade. 750,000 jobs advertised on EU web site with grants to mover over and futher money to take traing courses. While uk kids are thrown the crumbs. they are embedding immergrants into every town and city. Next will be. Issuing citizen ship. Ready for the in out vote on euroupe. WAKE UP this real. I am a life long labour supporter ive just joined UKIP . Id rather fight to rebuild this country if we can get out than leave future genorations. Unable to !!!!!!!!

Edited by gonetoearth
  • Like 7

The trouble is their ranks have been swelled by "professional protesters" - (people with nothing better to do and don't understand WHY the f**k they are protesting).

The media is quick to interview the most stupid, gormless looking mong they can find among the EDL protesters and unfortunately that alone paints them in a bad light. Image is everything, and this skinhead image they have at the moment is not doing them any favours.

The media like our government has its own agenda to peruse, Take Birmingham, all over the media, 20 arrested at EDL rally, the truth is yes 20 arrests were made but only 2 were from the EDL the other 18 were uaf a union funded group the same as the labour party

The media like our government has its own agenda to peruse, Take Birmingham, all over the media, 20 arrested at EDL rally, the truth is yes 20 arrests were made but only 2 were from the EDL the other 18 were uaf a union funded group the same as the labour party

I agree. If a reporter got hold of an EDL guy who was well-spoken and obviously not an idiot, they'd swiftly move on to find one who fitted the picture they are trying to paint.

You can do anything by being selective with truths without actually lying.

• Like 3

There never going to get any real power so i dont see the point of nailing your colours to thier mast.and like has been said the majority of them probally have no ideal of what they are protesting against,to the majority the fact they are marching/protesting against the tribes is enough for them.i was the same many years ago,until i realised it was just a load of waash!no matter what you did or how articulate you presented yourself.all you were was a boot boy,hell bent on causing trouble.EDL is certainly not a new concept,been tried and tested many times,and the vasy majority brits back then didnt support the far right,and f**k all has changed since,they still wont support them.Like i said even many years ago when it was no where near as politically correct as it is today,NF.BNP were looked on by the public as racist violent trouble makers and would sooner report you,that support you.nah lads not much has changed from those days till now,well maybe thier there attire is more henley and bench and nike.rather than jeans docs and a bomber jacket.didnt work back then,and wont work this time.No offence btw to the lads who are members,but to say "least they are out there doing something" well id ask what exactly is it they are doing?but its just my opinion lads,and as it names suggests its clearly solely an english outfit least the bnp and NF tried to unite the whole of the uk lol

500,000 immegrants given housing before. Uk citizens in the last decade. 750,000 jobs advertised on EU web site with grants to mover over and futher money to take traing courses. While uk kids are thrown the crumbs. they are embedding immergrants into every town and city. Next will be. Issuing citizen ship. Ready for the in out vote on euroupe. WAKE UP this real. I am a life long labour supporter ive just joined UK. Id rather fight to rebuild this country if we can get out than leave future genorations. Unable to !!!!!!!!

you and i have had our differences gte .but thats a top post mate . to many people have buried theyre head in the sand to whats been happening to this country for to long

if i had my way id be out of the eu .iraq afghanistan and any other stans today .and as for the tourists ,theyd be out sent packing . the edl as far as im concerned are patriots . and people who slate theyre efforts are blind to whats becoming of this country

They're too weak to make a difference 'we still like the nice Muslims' should be their motto.

It will take far more extreme measures to make a difference,fanatical regimes are not brought down by moderate ones but by equally fanatical opposing ones.

In today's PC Britain more so than ever.

How on earth are the EDL " patriots " ??..................They dont have a problem if blacks browns yellows come in and take over our country.......just so long as they,re not Muslims !!............Ive said for years when the time comes we start saying " this lot are ok......but this lot are not "..........is the time we,ll be in trouble we may not be able to come back from.

I dont disagree with anything the EDL say...............but so what theres loads of people i agree with dont mean to say im going to stand around in the streets shouting with them !.....The reality is they count for nothing and i dont need to be " part of something " which for me is the reason a lot of people follow them.

• Like 2

the predicted rivers of blood never happened after the Lee Rigby murder, nor did the massive uprising nor the riots, a few isolated incidents a couple of pissed up marches and a few more vids on you tube spouting another brand of hatred was the reaction, just shows how little power these sorts like the EDL BNP etc really have in the modern world, just about consigned to history, most people thankfully are enlightened enough to realise the truth, we are all just humans, most of us regardless of color or religion just want to get on withy life and raise our families etc life is hard enough without fighting battles you cannot win, Muslims will not take over this country ever end of story and anyone who thinks they will or intend too really needs to get out a little and maybe improve the company they keep and try to broaden their horizons imho

why so many no go areas for whites in towns and citys

laughed at that myself gnash,its like that wee c**t salmond.your a traitor if you dont support independence. utter bollocks. back in the day,the NF hated the BNP,and the BNP hated them,and C18 hated both of them lol cant even get harmony in the far right,no much chance of getting the nations support.

How on earth are the EDL " patriots " ??..................They dont have a problem if blacks browns yellows come in and take over our country.......just so long as they,re not Muslims !!............Ive said for years when the time comes we start saying " this lot are ok......but this lot are not "..........is the time we,ll be in trouble we may not be able to come back from.

I dont disagree with anything the EDL say...............but so what theres loads of people i agree with dont mean to say im going to stand around in the streets shouting with them !.....The reality is they count for nothing and i dont need to be " part of something " which for me is the reason a lot of people follow them.

That's what patriotism is mate,nationalism is what we need.

But that word scares even decent racially aware people away.