Who Supports The Edl (Tommy Robbinson) ......?

The crucifix looks a lot like mijlonir,and the days of the week wotans day,thors day,Freya's day.

Though I don't think Norse pagans could have organised themselves well enough to have started the crusades and halted the spread of Islam.

and what the f**k has that got to do wi owt it's history we're talking about now & the edl

do you think they are good christian folk

No,uneducated people with good intentions and Zionist leaders.

But they are more like us than any nigger so they're ok by me.

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thugs Racists Call Them What You Will But What I Can See Is The Country Is A Mess . . Imigrants By The Thousands Already Here & More On The Way . . British Soldier Being Be-Headed On A London St O

Wilf The Traitors Need No Help Mate . . The EDL Have Done One Thing Right And Thats Opened People's Eyes Too The Way Those So Called Leaders And Those In Power i.e. Police Ect Are Fawning Over These P

Sophisticated ?? Nothing Sophisticated About Raping Children , Bombing Trains & Buses , Be-Heading Soldiers On OUR STREETS , Burning The National Flag , Abusing Our For-Fathers Memorials , Changin

Posted Images

They are spreading like a plague we arent untouchable on this island if we don't fight them over there now we will have to fight them here in the future and of course it's a Christian country always has been that's another problem with this country complacent pc people like yourself letting them slowly take over

pc just shows what you know,i,ve been called a lot of things in my 50 + years

but thats a 1st,pc i definately ain't but & i have issues with the muslim extremes

as much as most,i just don't think being a racist bigot is gonna sort them out

I went to see a Muslim tribute band last night called 'Bomb Jovi'. They were brilliant, their last song 'Living On A Prayer Mat' almost brought the house down. Then a muslim bloke was bragging that he had the entire Koran on DVD -I asked him to burn me a copy - well f**k me, that's when the fight started. :laugh:

pc just shows what you know,i,ve been called a lot of things in my 50 + years

but thats a 1st,pc i definately ain't but & i have issues with the muslim extremes

as much as most,i just don't think being a racist bigot is gonna sort them out

Isn't the Qur'an racist? I mean saying that its ok to lie to anyone that isn't a Muslim or in their words, they call every non muslim infidels, thats racist? Jewish people are a race of people aren't they? And the Quran is always saying to kill the Jews, as all other non muslims... Surely this is racist, fascist supremacy... Is it not?

do i follow what the quran or as neems puts does every nigger ffs, Christianity has

plenty of blood on it's hands the church wasn't welcomed in many places & that

includes here.the sooner they kick the lot of them out the f****n better off everyone

will be

Jews christians and muslims all pray to the same jewish god. Its the same thing. Out of the 3 the jewish book is surely the worst they regard all gentiles the same as muslims regard infidels ie inferior. Only christians preach love thy neighbour and look what the white christian world is left with. Genocide and apathy.

the EDL has its faults,but what group, left, far right or government doesnt ??? atleast they can see what happening to our country, its a pitty they didnt start 20 years ago, this country has gone down hill fast, the edl is standing up for our british beliefs and way of life, i expect if we all knew the true state of this country it would frighten the life out of the lot of us, for a start though on another subject.... i would get out of the eu close the borders,,... get our armed forces out of the deserts, and start the long process of deporting all of the illegal immagrants / extremists / terrorists back to theyr country of origoen , and for people on benifits,(the ones that can work) - give them a certain time to find a job,if they dont stop theyr benifits! the majority of the edl are good people trying to make a stand for our belifes and way of life,

lol it's in the law ffs it's in the law that you can't hunt hares,fox's & deer just go & have

alook in the lucher & terrier sections,all pre ban of course.just coz it's in the law don't

make it so. do i remember henry viii,well while i'm no spring chicken i ain't that old :no:

oops sorry i thought you just might have been educated in a british school. Were you would have been taught history and if you want to draw childish comparasons like the hunting with dogs act you just make your self look. A knob. Carry on.

The only people who don't support them , are people who don't live near or have a lot of dealing with the Islamic communities .......

I do all of the above and I don't " support" them......they don't represent me or anything I believe in and as an Englishman I find them a bit embarrassing

• Like 2

lol it's in the law ffs it's in the law that you can't hunt hares,fox's & deer just go & have

alook in the lucher & terrier sections,all pre ban of course.just coz it's in the law don't

make it so. do i remember henry viii,well while i'm no spring chicken i ain't that old :no:

oops sorry i thought you just might have been educated in a british school. Were you would have been taught history and if you want to draw childish comparasons like the hunting with dogs act you just make your self look. A knob. Carry on.

you should be sorry talking about a law centuries old,there are thousands of old laws

just as irrelevant to the world we live in today & as for owd henry you asked if i remember

him not did i know who he was so just say what you mean after all you've had the same

great education or perhaps you where off the day they taught english